HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please HugeFiles

Can you give me a silver account again :friends:

It seems that I can't generate enough downloads, to keep it :heiligenschein:

@Money - You don't generate enough downloads to be entitled for a Silver membership.

@Sunny23 - Are you new to our service? If so, send us your username and we will give you a trial run with our silver membership.

@by_rusty - It's ended, the winner received an email and got 30% more in the last payout.

Payouts has been sent today!! Enjoy them.

Good luck to all!

by the way, in case you didn't noticed -> We've added a new cool feature for website owners to add their website on the dashboard, and get 10% from all the earnings coming from your website!! what are you waiting for, get those websites listed asap!

Hugefiles: Please renew my Silver membership level. I have at least 1000 dl's per day every day this month but my Premium level never renews itself, I have to ask. And the 'Support' has changed and not answered my request so far. Please help ! User name - mrgeek
Thanks !

@mrkgee - You've been upgraded. Good luck! :D

@
by_rusty - The user who won was notified, we won't reveal his username.
If he would like to he is welcome to reply in this thread.

More good stuff are coming your way guys, wait for our new announcements soon! :D

Throwbacks - Hey, as you know we always pay on time.
As you can see you requested on the 9th which is only 6 days before the payout (made on the 15th) that's why your payment wasn't made.
You will be paid in the next cycle, which is August 1st (Soon enough).

Good luck! :D

@Throwbacks - your membership got extended.

@smartboy - You need to gain more downloads to be able to receive a silver membership.

Good luck to all ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back