HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
first time im using for downloading rapidshare and using for uploading many servers but one day my friend tell me and give me one hugefiles link when im downloading and im shocked hugefiles downloading speed is amazing unbelievable and one thing is very spacial for people downloading free no time then im deside im use hugefiles server and this time i have no 2 server for uploading im use just one my lovely server Hugefiles for uploading and downloading ..i love hugefiles <3<3<3

and hugefiles boss i have one question for you tell me how to add hugefiles download link in my own account ?like im using lumfile premium link and enter hugefiles remot upload

Last edited:
Hugefiles please answer ...and hugefiles boss i have one question for you tell me how to add hugefiles download link in my own account ?like im using lumfile premium link and enter hugefiles remot upload

@HugeFiles

I'm getting the Error: null filesize or wrong file path again?
and normal upload doesn't start either

Another full server?

****FIXED****
Thanks HugeFiles

Last edited:
Error solved, please check.

@danielc29 - You are now Silver member! Good luck :D

Last edited:
@karnain - Send us your username in HugeFiles.net and we will grant you with Silver membership, it's an exclusive promotion we are having on Wjunction.

Good luck! :D

:dan::dan::dan:WOW Getting 10MBps from FileFactory now with remote uploading :dan::dan::dan:

I don't know where the change is coming from, but Thanks HugeFiles and FileFactory :-=

Good luck to all of our new members!

We would like to offer new members FREE Silver membership to get an easy start with us.

Let us know if you want one!!!

Hey guys,
We got emails asking for Silver membership, as this perk is for Wjunction users only we would like you to contact us here to get your Free Silver membership!

Good luck to all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back