HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Counting 1 download per day per 1 IP is standard in the industry. and we provide the same terms as other hosts.

Captcha is a must to avoid abuse of our services, this is the only way we can make sure that only real users download our files, it important to us so we can keep up giving great download speeds!

Let us know if you want a Silver memership.

The rates table and country won't be changed, they are optimised for best performance.

Good luck :):):)

ok sorry for my English, I wanted to ask you about HugeFiles are gold user, the file that I load HugeFiles then agree with them, what I was wondering if you can delete the captcha when you download files of a user hugefiles gold. I hope you understand me now thx

@Chrono - We do understand now, but we can't remove the captcha, it's a security measure to make sure no abuse of the service occurs. This way we can provide with really amazing downloading speeds to our ends users, which is very important to us!

Good luck! :):):)

@danielc29 - You are now a Silver member! Good luck :)

We will be giving away last 5 memberships, so let us know if you want to be one of those lucky five...

Good luck!

Mate can I request you the payment today? Please man I'm in serious mess, tired of waiting month after month, please pay my $16 and I'm done, I don't know when is your next payout cycle and don't want to know, if you have funds help me by paying today, not 24 hours not tomorrow or next billing cycle, expecting positive reply from you

PS : Think this is an exceptional case

PS 2 : If you can't pay me today tell me directly please, then I wont poke you again for this money, and will allow you to send this to any guy who needs it badly then me :))

Last edited:
We want to send you what you deserve, but it would be difficult to do so not on our payment days.
To receive payment on time, you need to request payment at least 7 days before the payout days.
Which are 1st and 15th of each month.

We are always here to assist.

Good luck

Ok Then I'm Donating Another $16 To You After Uploadblast, Thanx 4 Your Time, Use The Money To Improve Your Server or Give It To A Good Guy, Best of Luck For Your Business - Danny Archer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back