HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hugefiles why not notice me when you delete my files , please tell me when you delete my files in my Email okay please :@

Username: leotrim77
My Email is in Dashboard

files gotta get downloads for files to keep on server or you get dmca on lot of files which this is impossible most dmca I get is bout 10 a month not 100s lol

Hi
sir...
I am using your site regularly. but now I face a problem when I download file from "hugefiles". The download speed is down when i try to downloading some file.
But this site is wonderful & helpful for me.
And what about your sliver member?
user ID : bipuldas

Thanks & regards
Bipuldas

Note: Sorry for my english :-=

@bipuldas , PCH - You are SILVER members! :)

Speeds vary from time to time, but we work hard to provide with the best experience possible to end users.

Anymore Silver memberships takers?

Yeah, I noticed since yesterday that downloads fall down to 100-150kb/s. It was very fast a few days ago however.

Remote upload not working.In the end its showing null "filesize or wrong file path"

Please fix.

Not having any problems with speed when downloading from Hugefiles speed is excelent .

Remote Upload dont work for me too only via ftp last 2-3 days .

Here it is man, you are deleting my files every 2 days. I upload a rar set and another one gets deleted. Bye bye, i hope everyone else won't get the same treatment... :(

File uploading fixed.

We are also adding in the new server so, you should all feel the increase in speeds very soon!

Thanks and good luck to all :D

We are also giving away some silver memberships, let us know if you want one.

Short update: PayPal payments has been sent out!
We will be sending Webmoney payouts in the next 2-3 days.

Thanks and good luck to all ! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back