HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add Pay per Sale plan with 50% because it helps for you(hugefiles.net) make more money and for me :)

Last edited:
Why is it so difficult to read? They doesn't sell any premium membership, they are a fully free file hosting. How can they make any pps program? ;)

if they increase value they works, 5$/10000 downloads are very few for huge files.
but small files like movies can be shared easily

800-1000 kb/Sec x 2 (sim url) works. 3rd one does not work

Last edited:
If they increase payouts maybe they wouldn't have as much money to pay servers. Is better to have some money for a short time or no money but a reliable host? : )

9870816-1_tn.jpg

but download speed is incredible for free download in simultaneous

http://s02.hugefiles.net:182 is down now

This webpage is not found
No webpage was found for the web address:

I COULD download 4 files at the same time

these r my files in the image above :-=

from where u get it :dan:

How long do you think you can sustain your current download speeds and provide a PPD system? PPD affiliates will fill your servers with TBs of files, which will eventually slow down everything on your site. It is almost impossible for a host to keep providing these speeds alongside a PDD system and still make a profit.

We allow multiple files download, we don't limit users, that's why when a user sees that he has option to get his file using our service he does that. We are here to make the end user happy.

We calculated exactly how much we can pay to our users and still remain profitable, we don't give crazy and not realistic rates as some do for a short time before they close shop, we are here to stay for the log run.

About file retention, that's not an option to keep more then a month files that weren't downloaded even once, it's not going to change if we wish to keep up with this speeds!

Good luck to all :D

Hey guys,

We are giving away Silver Memerships!

If you are not Silver yet, and new to our service, reply to this thread and get yours Silver Membership!

Good luck!

@HugeFiles

Can you give me 2 Silvers, to extend my Gold again? :heiligenschein:
Just a joke :))

But a serious problem I have for a few days now
I upload files to RapidShare, and remote them to several sites.
Some sites use the login/password, and some like HugeFiles the public link.
That's ok but for the sites that use the public link, all work fine, only HugeFile gives the message
"Error: File download failed:500 Status read failed: Connection reset by peer
Filename: rsapi.cgisub=download&fileid=2527010923&filename=YR20130218.avi&directstart=1 Size:

Can you please take a look at this?

As Always With Love <3

Soapalien

Hey,

We will take a look at it.
Please PM us with the link you are trying to download, we will try to investigate more.

Good luck to all :D

Silver membership are given away for new users, if you are a new user, just ask for it.

The datacenter which we are using having some network issues, we are trying to resolve them ASAP!

We will keep you updated as soon!!

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience

Problem resolved!

Please PM us with any issues you might have with our server or anything we will check each case and resolve it!

Just checked it out - No issues in Z-O-O-M.eu ! You can use it without any worries...

Thanks

Did you hear about Harlem Shake, take a look at our website under Harlem Shake:
http://hsmaker.com/harlemshake.asp?url=http://hugefiles.net

Tell us what you think! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back