How we get top ranks on search engine with help of few backlinks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 comments
i was able to reach the top for my keyword without any backlink. quality content is the key for ranking high in google searches.

If you want to try with few backlinks to gain Rank, try High PA TF PBN's and Expired Web 2.0 accounts with High PA and TF.

its recommended if you go for link building then be sure it will looks natural and the main thing is don't go for quantity go for quality and relevancy of links are also important.

The higher link authority is, the higher you will rank. There are websites that give high authority links but they aren't in access for everyone eg. BBC.com, CNN.com, USGS.gov and etc. They give links to famous brands and companies when they have a contract with.

Last edited:
For now I'm not sure about how exactly "few" backlinks here mean. But anyway, there are two aspects for strong backlinks:
1) The sites which have our backlinks need to have relevant topic with our ranking page/site.
2) The sites which have our backlinks should have decent DA and TF (normally I rely on DA more). The higher DA and TF is, the better backlinks will be.

link quality matters

with less number of links if you need to rank then the keyword which you pick must be easy to rank or the link should be of high quality!

Here's some truly helpful advice on the question you asked

To see how many backlinks you need, check the top position site on the keywords you want to rank
Go to majestic/ahrefs/semrush whatever tool you have access to and look at:
- the number of links the URL ranking #1 has (the URL NOT THE ROOT DOMAIN - pay attention to this)
- the metrics of the links that the URL ranking #1 has
- the anchor text ratio that url has (how many links come from the keyword, how many from generic text how many from naked url)

Then all you have to do (at least in theory and assuming your competitors don't have hidden links aka links purchased from PBNs) is this:
- get a number of links at least equal to the links of your competitor BUT that have better metrics OR
- get the exact same links like your competitors have + a few additional links OR
- get only a handful of links with REALLY STRONG metrics that are from your niche (aka if you have a site about dogs get links only from sites about dogs and not for example shoes)

no matter what of the above you choose make sure your anchor text is similar in proportion to the anchor text of your competitors

And I sure it will work? 100% but only if your competitors dont' have any hidden links

What if this doesn't work?

In this case what you want to do is this:
- create a link building plan
- get only the best links from highly relevant sites
- duplicate the exact anchor text of your competitors
- repeat until you get results

If you think this helped gimme a like
if you have more questions, let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back