How we can get YouTube Rankings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hafizbilal125

Hello,
I am looking for YouTube Rankings I have uploaded few videos on youtube but I am unable to get rank my video please tell me any technique to rank video fast.
Thanks

5 comments
Do you mean that you need to get popularity score? there are few tricks to do that. But you need to tell us more why you need that. Because if you are going to run a channel and going to start making money then you should not follow the below trick.

You can easily buy views from many website that will take your video to top position. Ready to spend good amount of money.

Hi,

Here are some quick tricks you can do in order to rank.

1. Add 5-10 Keywords in description.
2. Use u2bviews or vagex for fake views/subs/comments
3. Wait till it passes 302+ Views mark
4. It will start to rank slowly depending upon the competition.

Do you mean that you need to get popularity score? there are few tricks to do that. But you need to tell us more why you need that. Because if you are going to run a channel and going to start making money then you should not follow the below trick.

You can easily buy views from many website that will take your video to top position. Ready to spend good amount of money.
Yes I want to run a channel to make money.

Hi,

Here are some quick tricks you can do in order to rank.

1. Add 5-10 Keywords in description.
2. Use u2bviews or vagex for fake views/subs/comments
3. Wait till it passes 302+ Views mark
4. It will start to rank slowly depending upon the competition.
Thanks for help! please tell me does it beneficial for Youtube monetization.

Last edited:
Nah, Remember this is just to rank.
And if your niche is make money online with affiliate link in the description your video will get flagged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back