Status
Not open for further replies.

zainbintariq

Hello there i want to know how i can use filezilla how i can add my file serve hotfile account in it and how i uploading in it
as i recently buy some rapid leach so please share me method

7 comments
You want to know how to use filezilla ?
You can add your hotfile acount by doing this

username@ftp.hotfile.com
username
password

Upload things onto there and they will show up in your account.
You shouldnt need to do anything on filezilla though if you have rapidleech.
Rapidleech runs on hosting/server and does it all on there for you, it will upload to your hotfile account, rapidshare account, fileserve account and so on.

Erm maybe he wants to know how to edit the accounts file and add fileserver/hotfile accounts -_-.

If that's what you want, then open up filezilla, put your details(url, username, password). Goto config folder and open/edit accounts.php file. Add your accounts in there, and make sure you remove that // from beginning of that specific line.

Umm you bought rapidleech and want to use filezilla in it? :O

You can't use filezilla with rapidleech. Rapidleech itself is just a script which lets you download and upload to file hosts.

Using either the file manager (if provided) or FTP, you need to go to the 'Upload' directory and edit the Hotfile & Fileserve php files and subsequently add you account username and password. This way you can automatically upload to your FS and HF account when you use the Auto Upload feature of your rapidleech.

If you want to add a premium HF or FS account to download, you need to follow the above steps but instead of editing the files in 'Upload' directory, you need to go to the 'Download' directory and edit the appropriate php files.

dude i still cant use file serve on it the way you told me of hotfile its work but not file serve working tell me how to add fileserve in it

dude i still cant use file serve on it the way you told me of hotfile its work but not file serve working tell me how to add fileserve in it

That's probably because the fileserve plugin hasn't been updated. Ask the rapidleech provider to update the fileserve plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back