How to start a WordPress blog easily (from A to Z)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hynds

How to start a WordPress blog easily

In this article, I will guide you about
how to start a WordPress blog with in 6 steps easily. This article is very basic but I think that many guys will be interested in it. I know that many people here want to create a website for their own online business such as an online shop, a personal site or a news blog.

Example my blog eCoupon.io, this site was made based on WordPress easily. For many guys are running in MMO industry (Make Money Online), making a website is a “must-have” skillthat they need to learn at the beginning.

how-to-start-your-wordpress-blog-easily.png

Some guys will have some self-questions like “how hard to start a WordPress blog”, “how to start a WordPress blog”, “can I start a WordPress blog by my self”.

I can say that starting a WordPress blog is very easy. If you don’t know now how to start a WordPress blog then after reading this article, you can do it by yourself.

Why you should make a website by yourself?
Firstly, you have full controls on all the site. You don’t need to ask your supplier to add or remove a minor change on your site. Sometimes they will charge you a fee on such of these minor features. If you can do it by yourself then you save a small fee.

Second, if you start site at the beginning by yourself, it takes you just a few bucks. And you will not pay any extra money in the future. You pay when you need to buy more plugins or themes. But if you hire a supplier to make a site for you, it will cost you much more in the long term.

They charge you for even each minor feature you want to have.Moreover, if you don’t know anything about domain and hosting when you hire an agency they ask you to use their hosting packages. That’s usually expensive. But if you know, you can buy it with cheaper price and control many things you want.

Example my blog eCoupon.io below, it’s based on WordPress totally free

Nowadays, there’re many free articles (such as this one) and tutorial videos about how to start a WordPress blog, you can easily find it via Google.

Some basic concepts about a WordPress blog
What is WordPress: WordPress is a free CMS (Content Management System) based on PHP and MySQL. WordPress is installed on a web hosting or a web server. This is also an open-source CMS. So that many people are using it. It’s not only free but also easy to manage and optimize. You can easily get WordPress install package by downloading it here

Domain: This is one of the most important parts of your website. It can be the name of your brand or the keyword you would like to rank on Google. For more detail about a domain name, you can read the article here What is a Domain Name? Where should you buy?

Web Hosting: This is simply a place to store your website(s) on the internet. Your website may contain images, videos, files or anything you want to show on the site. When choosing a host, you should consider many factors such as space, bandwidth, database, speed and many others. I’ve already had a post about this here What is Web Hosting and How to choose a suitable one?

Knowing well 3 parts above helps you to have full control on each website you’re going to create. Knowing well about how to start a WordPress blog also helps you to maintain and develop it in the future.

Read the full article here: How to start a WordPress blog easily

I hope this helps!

Last edited:
4 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back