Status
Not open for further replies.

LuDo8

I'm looking to start a legitimate survey site. Its a site where people take surveys and get paid with cash/rewards for their time in participating and answering the surveys.

I want this to be legitimate where it is a registered company in the US that will pay taxes as well.

Any ideas on where to go to start or find out more information? Tried googling but so far no results other than finding a bunch of "Survey sites"

I'm sure WJ has members that have tried/done surveys or maybe even ran survey sites.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

3 comments
Most important thing is to find survey software for the website or I would find a decent programmer to write for me. Used to know few people who made it all work on your website, but lost the contacts now. I think it used to be around 200-300 bucks to have website up and running, just for you to add content.

Check out Vworker (formerly Rentacoder) To find a programmer to fix up your site ( you can get this done there for under $500. Contractors will bid on your project and they won't get paid until they complete it completely (Don't choose the lowest bidder).

If your trying to become a legitimate company in the US you should form an LLC (i believe the cost comes out to around 1000$) or you could do a DBA (Doing business as) which is much cheaper but comes with less perks than the LLC.

If your looking for ideas on how to create your survey site try heading over to flippa and examining some of the higher priced survey sites that are for sale so you can get a better general idea.

Also keep in mind that social media traffic has very strong potential to help growth in the survey busines

you also need to constantly discuss with advertisers to find offers as well. If you only have a few offers, chances are publishers won't signup to use your service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back