How to setup SCC feed of TV shows scene release and upload to file host automatically

Status
Not open for further replies.

charles

hi,

I just registered on SCC a few days ago.

a few minutes after a torrent release, there are 20+ seeders and only 1 or 2 leechers...man,it's too difficult to generate upload traffic

and i am not able to stay in front of a pc and watching all the latest release.

1) I heard from someone that we can setup SCC feed and my vps/rdp/seedbox will download latest torrent of a specific nichie like TV Shows and seed.

2) also ,is there some scripts that can help me upload files to filehosts right after torrent is 100% finished?

please share your great experience, point me where to buy scripts etc.

or will RDP provider help me with this?

btw,

I know FQM, ORENJI,TrollHD are not specific to Sports,but these 3 groups are probably the ONLY Scene groups that release sports tv shows fast!

my goal: I need ALL latest Sports scene release from FQM, ORENJI,TrollHD.

how can i achieve this?

SCC barely have TrollHD release,not to mention sports stuffs.
i search victoria's secret fashion show 2011 by TrollHD on SCC, nothing there!!!

TL also doesn't have much stuffs by TrollHD.

please point me where to join, and what to do.

thanks a million!

14 comments
man its simple ...

1) buy an RDP
2) install Utorrent
3) add the feeds you want to download from to utorrent
4) install zoom uploader
5) Give the path of downloaded files from utorrent to any particular folder
6) give same folder path to zoom uploader for auto upload as any files appear(this feature is not included in the normal zoom uploader i guess u have to donate some $ first

man its simple ...

1) buy an RDP
2) install Utorrent
3) add the feeds you want to download from to utorrent
4) install zoom uploader
5) Give the path of downloaded files from utorrent to any particular folder
6) give same folder path to zoom uploader for auto upload as any files appear(this feature is not included in the normal zoom uploader i guess u have to donate some $ first

but after this is there are any features to post also

lolx no bro :D ... this is 70% automated work .. the 30% is making topics and posting them on forums ... well truely speaking this method is useless .. as the method does not contain creation and posting of topics ... so if u make new topics you will loose alot of time in searching for the links in your filehost accounts or zoom uploader provides u with ...

here's a simple trick

if your well known good uploader ...

so you should simply create a site of filehost links sceneacess bla bla.. containing your filehost folders where all the files are shown which have been uploaded by zoom uploader ;) .. so you dont have to make any threads and people get latest releases from your files :D .. so you happy with lotza downloads and people happy with latest stuff :D lolx

@ babarali124

first of all, thank you very much for you very quick reply.

i don't need automatic topic post.

i have 2 goals in this thread:

1) as you know,i just registered on SCC, i will use 2 week to make my ratio look good first by setting up feed of SCC, and download torrent and seed automatically in my RDP. (this goal is 99% done, 1% is left for me to do it) [this is only for my ratio,i don't post any of these downloaded stuffs]

2) after setting up feed, so now i can get latest release from SCC, how can i set only sports stuffs,or should i called it TV Shows specificly from FQM, ORENJI,TrollHD?
this time,i will need to make them automated uploaded to file host.

zoom uploader donation is not a problem for me.

thank you babarali124

Your welcome charles ...

Q0F0jN.png

in the above pic there is rss feed for ever category .. the above pic is not from scc .. its from torrentday as i dont have scc so i dont know whether they have feeds for every separate category or not ... so you have to simply generate the rss feed of the category u select and add that to the utorrent .. simple as that ;)

To seed, use freeleech packages ;)
Make sure you have the latest uploaded in the freeleech, download it and let it upload...

Guys, take it form the guy who made MB. Manual uploading, getting rep kicks more ass than MB in 10 sites. Trust me. ;)
I think you need to have a BTN acc. TrollHD is it? Let me take a look, and I'll get back to you. ;)
Checked. They have 1080i and 720p releases mainly. Not many sport related stuff, although there is a lot of Nat Geo stuff.

Btw, you should change your topic title. People may get the wrong impression. :P

Last edited:
Hi :)
this threat looks interesting to me. But I have one question :)
Is all that you are talking about the way how to download the newest relases from torrent and automatically upload via zoomuploader and than automaticaly post to some relase blog what i own?
Thank you for explaing guys, maybe this is what I've been looking for :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back