how to run a web site without any panel

Sahibaan

how i can run a website on my server without any panel .or run a website through command line on centos

12 comments

Yonzy

litespeed is just a couple commands. It comes with your license.

Just get a cheap VPS and run a couple google searches. You will not learn just by reading.

nitro85

Webuzo rocks and its fully compatible with Nginx, and the best of all, it's free

Sahibaan

Webuzo rocks and its fully compatible with Nginx, and the best of all, it's free
webuzo is a good panel but when server used 100% then webuzo panel crash or not work .may be its only for wordpress or any other small php scripts.

wedge1001

actually it's not that complicated:
a small tutorial can be found e.g. here:
https://www.linode.com/docs/websites/lamp/lamp-server-on-centos-6

there are even better ones, but they all want to install a panel ... no sysadmin needs a panel :D

since i don't like centOS, i can't really help in installing anything, but the config should be equals to other settings.
so for e.g. chaning apache configs you can also try other tutorials for e.g. ubuntu

nitro85

webuzo is a good panel but when server used 100% then webuzo panel crash or not work .may be its only for wordpress or any other small php scripts.
Why is you server at 100%?
Use PHP-FPM and opcode cacher like Zend Opcache
Zend Opcache is the best at the moment

masterb56

I'd go with Nginx + Php-fpm any day. Also make sure you get the best repos on Centos. The default packages on Centos are pretty old like php 5.3 and apache 2. Go with the Remi/Epel packages (Php + Mysql).

hoston

If you are looking for something basic google " Setup Webserver with Apache ", if you expect some big amounts try Litespeed or NGINX.

Top Bottom