How to remove Google Captcha?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redsto30

Banned
Banned
Hello Everyone,

I need some help on how to remove Google Captcha. I've doing a research and it's quite annoying doing captcha. Any help there?

12 comments
It happens because of your browser history and cookies and also heavy search in Google.
Clear all your browsing history and cookies then restart your browser. I will be fine.
Check it.

fdfd

Hello Everyone,

I need some help on how to remove Google Captcha. I've doing a research and it's quite annoying doing captcha. Any help there?

I agree with james. Google have detect your ip as spammer so try to clean your history, cookies. Its due to heavy search so your browser is sending the request to google frequently or too many request from same ip to google within short period of time seems spamming or bought traffic in the eyes of Google.

Hello Everyone,

I agree with james. Google have detect your ip as spammer so try to clean your history, cookies. Its due to heavy search so your browser is sending the request to google frequently or too many request from same ip to google within short period of time seems spamming or bought traffic in the eyes of Google.

Hello Everyone,

fdfdf

Last edited:
It happens because of your browser history and cookies and also heavy search in Google.
Clear all your browsing history and cookies then restart your browser. I will be fine.
Check it.

Thank james, I also encountered a similar case and I have resolved.

Last edited:
when you using shared internet service in your office this type of problem occur you can also use free vpn service to solve this problem.

Step 1 – Remove Malicious Programs from the softwarelist
Step 2 – Run a scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to remove Google Captcha malware
Step 3 – Run a scan with AdwCleaner to remove the Google Captcha malware
Step 4 – Run a scan with HitmanPro to remove the remnants of the Google Captcha.
Step 5 – Run a scan with Emsisoft Anti-Malware to check of the presence of malware related to the Google Captcha page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back