How to Remote Uploaded Files [HF, FS, UL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

callado

Hi Buddies,

Please, i need some details on how to remote uploads, from fileserve, or from hotfile to uploading or filesonic !

What file host to buy premium from !
How to facilitate remote uploads process !
How to avoid the ban of HF to other file host !
I would very appreciate any accurate details regarding this matter.

Thanks in advance

12 comments
U can use rapidleech for remote uploading to all these filehosts.
U can also remote upload by using premium account in fileserve and filesonic.For remote uploading in hf u need a direct link i.e from rapidleech.

If i had fileserve premium, how then can i remote uploaded files from fileserve to filesonic or hotfile ?
Or how to get direct rapidleech link for my file on fileserve in order to remote it to another host ? how to use rapidleech !!

U need to purchase rapidleech.There are many person selling ot around here.Rapidleech will download your fileserve or hotfile files in your server and u will get a direct link of your file.Just put them in hotfile remote upload option it will be done.
Or try remote uploading like this
remove that space before password.And check whether file get uploaded or not.Else u will have to a direc link for remote uploading.

Thanks for the info,

But do i suppose to add my premium account info to the link and put it on another file host ? (this way you give them your account) !!

I am doing remote uploading for more than 2 years.Nothing happend to my premium account.Check you logs for being sure.
:p

Each link must be direct link to the file, not an HTML page! Otherwise server will not gain access to the file and the file will not be loaded.

But I will suggest u to use rapidleech.Bcoz excess use of your premium account for remote uploading can lead to change of your premium account or maybe it get deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back