How to remote upload from megaupload to others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

proposter

I want to remote upload freely from megaupload to other file hosts.But i don't have a megaupload premium.How can i remote upload basically from megaupload?
I click regular download and copy the web link.But this link cannot upload speedly and sometimes don't work.What is the best way?

Anyone have a mu premium? Is megaupload download points changing to get free premium account?

7 comments
@sasacal
He can and almost all people can do
@proposter
It will never work bcoz the link you are trying to use is not a direct link..Follow my secret technique to upload files which I used or use a leecher for this purpose.

U need Internet download manager for this.....

1>>Login to your megaupload account

2>>Open any megaupload link u want to upload and wait for the regular download link to appear.
[SLIDE]
ETKDdM.png
[/SLIDE]
3>>Now right click on that page and choose download all link with idm.Then it will look like this and u select your file and click on ok and add your file to idm queue

[SLIDE]
PipCGp.png
[/SLIDE]
4>>Now open idm and from there double click on the file which u just selected and copy the link from address
[SLIDE]
oBoMqa.png
[/SLIDE]
and paste it in remote upload option to your desired filehosts and your file will be uploaded at a nice speed..

[SLIDE]
qnQrYr.png
[/SLIDE]
[SLIDE]
yGSzem.png
[/SLIDE]
Note: U need to be fast while doing all these things else the link will get expired in 5 to 7 seconds..

This is free and cheapest with nice uploading speed of 3-4 mbps. and works with all filehosting...:D

Tell others if they don't want to use rl or any premium account for this process..and also say thanks to me.:))

thanks janu123
Now open idm and from there double click on the file which u just selected and copy the link from address
I want to remote upload more parts at same time.Is this solution process to more than one file?

@proposter
No you cannot do so since the megaupload direct link is valid for very less time u need to do it 1 by one.First open megaupload link do all those steps mentioned above enter in remote upload option...
Then do the same process with other megaupload files..Do these steps in 2 browsers in one u should open remote upload in multiple tabs and in second browser megaupload link...

It will be a little bit boring bt constantly doing this process will make u faster ;)in it..

@proposter
No you cannot do so since the megaupload direct link is valid for very less time u need to do it 1 by one.First open megaupload link do all those steps mentioned above enter in remote upload option...
Then do the same process with other megaupload files..Do these steps in 2 browsers in one u should open remote upload in multiple tabs and in second browser megaupload link...

It will be a little bit boring bt constantly doing this process will make u faster ;)in it..

Is megaupload premium work for more files at same time speedly and basically remote upload to other hosts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back