How to remote upload from hotfile to filesonic ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raveeshm2

Guys, i wanna do remote upload from hotfile to filesonic. I have premium accounts for both of them. I brought premium account for both hotfile and filesonic on the same day. The day i brought it, the remote uploading was working like charm but the next day, it stopped working. It started giving me errors like "Invalid Account details" or "Broken Plugin". Although it sometimes work like i am able to remote upload 1 file in around 2 hours but that's totally uselss, i mean i have not spent money for remote uploading 1 file in 2 hours. I could have used any leeching site instead of spending money on buying premium account
I have tried inserting the username and password of hotfile in settings section of filesonic but still no use. The syntax i.e "http://user:password@"for remote uploading to filesonic is also not working. I have even downloaded and installed the "Filesonic Affliate Plugin" but still it's no use.
So now i wanna ask, where does the problem lies. Does hotfile has blocked all filehosting servers to remote upload FROM it or filesonic has blocked all filehosting servers to remote upload TO it ??
If anyone knows any solution for my problem, then PLEASE answer me.

1 comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back