How to Protect My Keywords Rank Enemy? Need Expert Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanji

For some months, I have tried to rank my some keywords. Finally, I got first page 3, 4, 5, 6 rank position in Google. But in this month my rank position fall or down. I know somebody is using my keywords and URL for falling or decrease my rank. They try to their best to decrease my rank. But, it's really very harmful to me. I want to protect their activities. Have any process? How can I stop the enemy's activities?

1 comment
The primary factor of fluctuation in ranking is Google updated on the algorithm, each and every day they are trying something new to better results to the users.

There are many other factors included as well from your side
If you have crawling issue, Hosting issue, changing on the Onpage, keyword mapping, Changes from the sites which you have used for link buildings, changes in competitors SEO strategies.

Especially if you have tried any blackhat techniques, you will get frequent fluctuation. Search engine optimization is the ongoing process, and you have to ensure your quality effort regularly to get stable results on SERP.

You can clearly see there won't be any notable changes in other search engines like yahoo, Bing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back