How to promote your business on social sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 comments
I think you should push more content on Social example on Facebook, Twitter, G+, Instagram,...With this way, you still don't need the backlinks, however if your contents are high quality enough, many people will share them for you, then your website will get a lot of traffic and also brand awareness. I think so.

promote by social sites

share your link on social sites. This is the best way to promote on social sites. You can also advertise on google.

I think you use social networks effectively will help promote your business, and you need:

1. Select the social network really fit
Bou select the matching product page, your company.

2. Set some goals feasible
Experts said that building a plan with clear objectives is crucial. "It's all about quality, not quantity."

3. Find customers
Social Networking is closely related to the market segment. You must clearly identify the clients are? The opportunity to reach out and build deep relationships with clients is what? Customers participating in the chat room or just connect with specific user groups?

4. Be a good netizen
A society is not one where you issue the press release or the constant updates on new products.

5. Be open
Openness is a very important factor. "When you join any social network, you need to be an Open Networker"

6. Do not share things on social networks
think twice before posting information related to political and personal views or simply jokes

7. Talk less and listen more
You will find clear signs when you are starting to talk about themselves, usually, it is the other member of the network to ask about products or services of your company.

You mean here in forums? or in Social Sites? . For social sites ofcourse you create a profile and brand it well. On the steps on how to effectively brand your social site profiles you can check google there are many bloggers sharing their ideas on it :)

Please share i'm confused how to promote here.
You mean here on the forum?
What is your business niche? Where do you plan to promote your business? Here on the forum site or on social media sites?
If you plan to promote your business on social media sites then use only the ones that suit your business.
Like for example if your business is sort like a ecommerce site that sell shoes for men and women then use Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.

You can use social network like facebook ads, google+, linkedin, Twitter etc. Blog post will also help to promote your websites.

Promote Business on Facebook

You can promote your business on Facebook by creating a page and adding the relevant information related to your business. Once you have the Facebook page ready, you can go ahead and promote it to various groups in FB. For that you need to join all the relevant groups on FB's first. Hope this helps.

Select your target niche create a fanpage... if you have some bucks to invest better to create legit campaign on facebook ads and start gathering users related to your niche and take care of them :)

If your business is based on Facebook. I think there're many ways to promote your Facebook fanpage without paying anything, below some of them:
- Invite your friends to like the Fanpage
- Share your content into relevant and related groups
- Share your content on relevant and related Fanpages
- Add a widget about your Fanpage on your website
- Run a mini game with attractive prizes that let people like and share your post
- Run a give away contest to get more fans
- Ask for help on other fanpage admins to share the content for you.

I hope this helps.

Post quality contents, Do better seo & promote on social sites. Check the most traffic generating social sites. Example (Twitter & facebook)

You can share your content and sale promotion on Facebook free of cost. There are many groups, pages where you can share your links to get visitors. You need to promote your site by creating good post with link, then you will start visitors.

If you want to promote your business on social media sites, then firstly you have to create a business page on social medias like facebook, twitter etc. Then promote your page in various groups of facebook, twitter by using proper hash tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back