How to Promote These Products in Google?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rikshaw

Hello Guys,
We want to promote these products:
Shark light
We would like to bring that page on the first page of Google for this keyword: "Shark Light"
As you can see at present, there are some funky type lighting products are showing up for that keyword. Now we are advertising our products through display campaign in Adwords. But we also want to see that page on top of Google for the term "Shark Light" within two months from now.

How can we actually get organic and brand results. Please share your thoughts please.

5 comments
Opinion

Hey rikshaw ,It would be better to create quality backlinks for this keyword .Try to prefer long tail keywords as they are less competitive and they also show more intent .My friend recommended me to take help of BBEX experts as they deliver guaranteed results .

Tough niche. I had a client in the same niche but it was for LED grow lights, and we finally were able to get them to page 1 for the exact match keyword, but it was tough.

Backlinks, great on page optimization and supporting content is what will be necessary.

Just ranking a category page isn't enough. You need supporting content around it if you want to make some real movement.

Hello Guys,
We want to promote these products:
Shark light
We would like to bring that page on the first page of Google for this keyword: "Shark Light"
As you can see at present, there are some funky type lighting products are showing up for that keyword. Now we are advertising our products through display campaign in Adwords. But we also want to see that page on top of Google for the term "Shark Light" within two months from now.

How can we actually get organic and brand results. Please share your thoughts please.
Well it seems like you are establishing a brand.
If you are already on advertising, you might also want to advertise on social media, just so to increase your online presence more.
When establishing a brand it is important to increase your business online presence.
You must have something that will leave a mark on people's mind.
Like for example, a logo. When you see a big check on clothings and shoes, what comes to your mind??
When you see a yellow big letter "M" what comes to your mind?
You see what I mean?? If you are establishing a brand, you must have something people will easily remember, and a logo will do.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]f you have the money can ad above or can google [/FONT]seo[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] head to it to top[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back