How to make this , concept required

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankaj

Suppose their a image. I want to make a software that will generate a form asking for Name , Class , and few other details and it'll generate a id-card with my custom background and fonts which I want.

The same id card should automatically be generated in Hindi language too.

Any idea how to do it ? Its actually for me to learn some coding.

6 comments
Its making an id card software. Language will be C#. I just need the main concept for time being so that I can start it.

The image is the background. The details will be entered in the form will not be stored in a database or something.
A new image will be generated but that image will contain details which was entered.

Its making an id card software. Language will be C#. I just need the main concept for time being so that I can start it.

The image is the background. The details will be entered in the form will not be stored in a database or something.
A new image will be generated but that image will contain details which was entered.
Its quite simple! Create a new form with background image as id card image
Then place some labels over it! Call another form from the main form where you will enter details and set value to labels there

Another way which i can think of atm is to take the bitmap and use graphics.drawstring (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.drawing.graphics.drawstring.aspx) though that would be a tough one to do

Hope it helps

Ya, that's simple indeed. Will work on it and see how it goes on.

EDIT : It won't be that simple. I can't use the image as background, I'll need to export the image once edition is done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back