How to make money selling items online [TuT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChemicalX

Buy+sell+-+1500x844+-+Getty.jpg

One of the most easy method from home is to sell virtual products/Goods on internet. There are tons of sites where you can sell your products. For this tutorial i’m going to use google products and Ebay.

What is google products?

Google Product Search beta is a search engine for items that are for sale online at a large number of various websites. These items can be sorted into price, seller rating, condition and relevance.

What is Ebay?

eBay Inc. is an American multinational internet consumer-to-consumer corporation, headquartered in San Jose, California.This method is also extremely reliable as Google only gives you results from legitimate sellers, ensuring that you will have no loss.

How It Works:

(All Tuts are written by me, There could be mistakes i'm not a professional article writer)

• [*=center]Looks for a hot product, A hot product is what everyone is looking for.Now after you find a product, Check if it is new and what is the total price. By total price i mean product price + Shipping Cost.

• [*=center]Now go to Google Product Search and search the product you found on Ebay. Sort the result as Lowest to highest price. So you will get the lowest price available for that product. If your product matches check its price there ( On google product search). Now, Decide the margin between the prices. 10% margin is good. Don’t go below 10% or you wont earn good enough. Now if the price of Product on Ebay is 100$ and you found that similar product on google product search in cheap around 10% cheap or more it could be anything though. Check the total price again including shipping taxes and all other taxes. In 10% margin you will earn 10$ for every product you sell. This is just an example you can earn much much more than this.

• [*=center]Now what you’re going to do it selling the product you found on google product search on Ebay for cheaper.Buyers will most likely buy from you as you are selling it in cheaper than anyone.

• [*=center]Enter a listing and check eBayʼs listing fee for your item. Every item will get a different listing fee depending on what price and what type of product it is. Make sure that every item you sell, you get at least 5%-10% profit, otherwise it will not generate money fast enough for you.

• [*=center]Now the best parts comes, Waiting for someone to buy your product. Trust me it wont take too long. Just after you received a order go to google product search and place the order you got. Means you dont have to do anything. You get order from ebay, you place the order on the site you found from google product search. it’s that easy. Give your email address and address of the buyers. You’re done here.

• [*=center]If you’re buyers have any questions, don't worry. Just ask the same question you have been asked from the buyer to the site from which you bought the product. And reply to buyer. So, You can just do this over and over again it’s 100% risk free because google only shows legitimate websites.

P.S : Never give out the details of your retailer. Never,Ever. So your sales will go down.
SOURCE
Regards
Chemicalx

Last edited:
9 comments
When its about to selling items through online to make money from home then we always think about ebay or amazon affiliate programs where there are lost of category, lots of product and we can easily select as much product for our website as possible to sell through our website. so do you have idea or experience to sell through this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back