how to make money on tumblr

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 comments
You will need a bunch of free emails and shared proxies that haven't been used for spamming. Then get yourself a Tumblr bot, there is plenty out there. Find some content I mean 1000s of images. You open a bunch of blogs on different proxies and submit to them daily. Don't be surprise if your blogs get banned, its a rinse and repeat process...

You are not gonna make money with a single blog, you will need tons of blogs, and since you don't want to put them on the same account coz if one gets banned and it probably will eventually, there is a risk that all blogs under that account will go too. So yeah you will need 1 proxy and one email per account where you can put up to 3 blogs per account if you want to take the risk.

But like I said if you want to make money you better look at managing 30-50 blogs on Tumblr otherwise its just not worth it. Just my 2 cents. So that's 30-50 proxies and 30-50 emails.

Well first you will need a browser extension like Foxy Proxy to create accounts behind proxies for Tumblr and free email accounts, also a cookie cleaner extension to clean your cookies between each account creation; something like Click&clean (don't forget your LSO cookies: Flash cookies) then a bunch of shared proxies authorized by IPs, Google it. Try to find a small supplier, less risk for those to be overused at Tumblr. And then a Tumblr bot like the one rootjazz sales.

Its a bit of a complex scheme, you should try to find a recipe somewhere, search this forum to start with.

Good luck

I've been using Tumblr for a long time now and I haven't see any benefits from posting on Tumblr.
I think because of my business niche, besides I don't have special marketing strategy on Tumblr.
In short, it doesn't work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back