Separate names with a comma.
I am looking to how to make animation on photoshop. Help me out!
Moved from introductions to Graphics Tutorials & Resources section
1. Screenshot by Lightshot create your layer.
2. open animations: Screenshot by Lightshot
3. adjust your starting layer: Screenshot by Lightshot
4. duplicate the animation: Screenshot by Lightshot
5. adjust end state: Screenshot by Lightshot
6. Screenshot by Lightshot
7. Hit Ctrl+Shift+Alt+S , save as GIF
This is the result:
This was a 2 minute tutorial, obviously you can edit each frame separately and make impressive animations. Other things you can do is blend in gradients, adjust opacities etc etc.. Keep in mind, the size of the gif increases the more frames you have.
If you are talking about making animated GIF in Photoshop then check out this tutorial - How to Make an Animated GIF in Photoshop [Tutorial] , hope it will help you a bit.
For video, you can use Explaindio to create animation video, find more here:
Explaindio Video Creator 3.0
@maniac: woww, i've never tried it before. Thanks!
This is super thank you, I was searching for the same stuff the other day. Thanks a lot.