how to link to filesonic? avoiding DMCA bots

Status
Not open for further replies.

yakamozz

Banned
Banned
hello,

i have some sites, i am posting on my wordpress websites. but my files gets deleted every 10 hour. how can i link to filesonic links without showing the download urls? i think DMCA bots are spying on titles of downloads and filesonic links, and send automatically emails to them, how can they otherwise send this much DMCA mails?

i want to hide my urls, i dont want to use safelinking.net because they will earn money from me, and i cant earn money from my websites then (0.45$ per sale from site)

anyone any idea? i have readed all those threads about this subject, but nobody told something about this idea to hide urls in own site,

47 comments
How many threads do you start regarding FSC. Just upload to Rapidshare or something until those "bots" can calm down and forget about your site.

until those bots calm down? kidding me? why should i upload to rapidshare? i just want a way to stop those bots,

first thought: you could show the urls as images.
but then the people who wanna download would have to type in the urls in the address bar which is annoying.
how about showing those links with javascript?

Because they seem to delete your files when you upload to FileSonic. >.<

You can't stop these bots, they're unstoppable. Haven't you watched Terminator? And yes they'll be taking over the world soon.

maybe i install a Link protector script on my site, like, mysite.com/link and then i will short url those filesonic urls, and then post on my download pages?

will this stop them?

i uploaded 1 hour ago a movie, deleted after an hour

filesonic and wupload delete your file even if you don't get dmca,either use a link protector or just use a custom mod like hdbb your links might stay longer,but i don't know if anyone noticed this but if you download some stuff not so old by old i mean one week or two which has mirrors like fileserve or mu you will see that wupload and fsc are mainly dead!i guess fsc and wupload just delete your files to save hdd space.

yes but a file of my got deleted after an hour

i think filesonic does this without dmca mail

what do u mean with 'hdbb your links '

PerMaFrOsT, md5 hash protection, and you need a coder to CHANGE md5 info of files
without repacking files ??? or recoding the movies ???? am I wrong ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back