How to increase website traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nidhivyas

You can proper SEO for your website.
You can build links by posting articles, social bookmarking, directory submission.
Bank link is most important for your website.
There are many ways to increase your website traffic by using social media network.
This can be great if your fb pages or account have thousands of fans or likes. More friends, more traffic!.
E.g if you promote your site using Facebook, you can share your posts via Groups, pages, or even promote them via comments.

12 comments
How to increase website traffic

I don't think so I have more friends on FB and also I created a page but there are no any changes in my site.. I think just sharing the best content so peoples like to read it rather than you have no so friends.. If they like your post then they share it so automatically your post like increasing..

Another trick for facebook traffic
if you have news site post the trending topic in your site and share it on page and make ur friends to like and share it on their timelines

your post will be shown in fb trending Lots of traffic

Try Once i got the results

Another trick for facebook traffic
if you have news site post the trending topic in your site and share it on page and make ur friends to like and share it on their timelines

your post will be shown in fb trending Lots of traffic

Try Once i got the results

delete your messages man

There are many ways you can increase traffic on your website, and in today's post, we're going to look at some of them.

• Advertise. ...
  • Get Social. ...
  • Mix It Up. ...
  • Write Irresistible Headlines. ...
  • Pay Attention to On-Page SEO. ...
  • Target Long-Tail Keywords. ...
  • Start Guest Blogging. ...
  • Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back