How To Increase Traffic Through Social Networks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 comments
By sharing links on those social networks.................................. Specially on fan pages, or twitter accounts with a lot of followers..

Sharing viral stuff such as pictures that can get a lot of shares is a good way to get traffic if you have the website link in the description.

Last edited:
Social network is a good way to promote your website online. You can promote by sharing your story on your social profiles like Facebook and Twitter. Creating communities and putting up interesting facts will attract more visitors to your social page. This will help you increase your traffic which you can redirect to your website.

You can buy shares other users for example from ebay, also you can buy facebook voucher on 50 usd for 15 usd. Additionaly you can send post on another board other fanpage from your FP.

Try to shear new stuff like news, updates and pics related to your field and increase likes and + on your post. I may take time but its really effective way. I have done SMO for many website and I following these tips.

Ok, First don't think about traffic just yet. Focus on building these accounts daily. by just adding a few people every day to each social account you have. Next add quality content that will keep them coming back for more and sharing with there friends. I can not stress this enough. then once you have a good following and good content on your site, start linking to your blog with your blog posts and hide affiliate links or whatever your selling inside the blog posts or on the sidebar etc. Dont just link out to your networks and say hey buy this (Link). Or check this out(link). Treat them like real people and how you would like to see something.

Doing this right will no only help you with traffic and social media building but also SEO as all shares will help your site

I agree and disagree with some of the suggestions

I agree and disagree with some of the suggestions. I do not recommend “sharing” content, I recommend creating content. You need original content that you share on social media networks that makes your content go viral, not sharing someone else’s viral content.

You need to focus on the needs and interests of your readers and customers and produce content that makes them go “wow”. When you do that, traffic builds due to your readers sharing your content and it turning into a viral frenzy for you, not for someone else.

well post ur links on fb and twitter.Share it as much as possible.The more linkback u get on such highly traffic websites d better ur chances of guds traffic gets.Plz note that dey r d source of organic traffic and try youtube too post video along with d address of ur websites in the comment or tht post u making dere.U will notice a gud change soon :):)

Video is very popular with the online crowd and if you want to advertise your website or products this is how to increase website traffic. Create a catchy yet professional video that highlights your site. The video should be either informative or entertaining whichever will relate the best to your products or service. You can then submit your video to the many video sharing sites online such as YouTube.

by simply linking your site with social media and try to interact with as many peoples as you can and tell them about your site by providing them with quality content you can also hire experts from SEOclerks.}:-)

Hi guys, How To Increase Traffic Through Social Networks?

Pinterest is great as well in some areas, for example get 10k+ followers, then pin pictures that represent your products/services/articles and ad your link as source. If done correctly it can bring a lot of targeted traffic.

by just linking your site with social networking sites like facebook, twitter etc and try to interact with as many people as you can and you can also hire experts from SEOclerks.

Social networking site is the best way to communicate online.
For businesses, it is a tool used to act as a bridge for their business to their target audience.
Increasing traffic is actually simple and easy. Post and share updates as much as possible (but only those that are relevant to your niche).
Tips, tricks and advises would actually entice your audience, especially with compelling subject headlines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back