[HOW-TO] Hustle your local Eco-ATM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invisibility

Ever hear of an eco-atm? The thing that automatically spits out cash for old phones? Well heres a guide to hustle them and make extra money....

Step one, get an old phone. (You want to have one that has predecessor eg. S4 has the S5 and S6)
Step two, root it. I won't tell you how, google it. It's easy.
Step three, download a root file explorer and find your build.prop (Usually in like /etc/)
Step four, find out the information for the new phone, like if you have a S3 then you want the info for an S6
Step five, change ALL information in the build.prop to the new info
Step six, go to the eco-atm, put the phone in, it usually comes up as the new phone, if not hit this isn't my device and select the correct one
Step seven, PROFIT.

I've done this SO many times. I literally buy old ass phones on craigslist change them and do this. Good luck!

18 comments
Seriously that a machine like this exists in the US?
How does a machine evaluate the condition of a phone?
How does it identify, do you simple have to plug a USB cable from the machine to it?

I'm probably doing it again this weekend. And I have a Galaxy Note 4 not no shitty iPhone, gtfo. And yes it scans it then you plug in a cord so it can read the serial and the type of device. THIS ONLY WORKS WITH ANDROIDS!!!

I'm probably doing it again this weekend. And I have a Galaxy Note 4 not no shitty iPhone, gtfo. And yes it scans it then you plug in a cord so it can read the serial and the type of device. THIS ONLY WORKS WITH ANDROIDS!!!

Show proof at the weekend, or else it's just mediocre and not shiny and chrome.

This is epicly stupid, lol
Dont you have to provide any identification?
I saw a fingerprint recognition part on the video from the eco-ATM site

Go massive on this. Buy a shitty alcatel in wholesale, change info to galaxy s6, turn in and profit..

In all seriousness, Ive never seen a machine like this and this sounds like a stupid thing to automate with a machine...

So then don't believe it lol, you don't hurt my feelings. I'll stay making money you stay replying to this thread :)

Proof

or

LF5TrTz.png

:rofl: I'm dying right now

This is epicly stupid, lol
Dont you have to provide any identification?
I saw a fingerprint recognition part on the video from the eco-ATM site
Yea but how can they blame you for their shitty machine? they can't.

Go massive on this. Buy a shitty alcatel in wholesale, change info to galaxy s6, turn in and profit..

In all seriousness, Ive never seen a machine like this and this sounds like a stupid thing to automate with a machine...

Never tried this nor thought about it but I damn sure will LOL

Last edited:

They suck. I found out by accident. I put my rooted EVO 4G LTE in there with the HTC ONE ROM on it, came up as a HTC ONE(M8), $110 cash. PROFIT. Tried it with an old Galaxy S2 made it an S5 that worked also so I kept doing it. I'll occasionally pay someone to do it for me. Like yo I forgot my ID if you do this for me I'll give you $20. That way it's not always just you.

Edit: Not my fault it thinks its a newer phone. LOL

Last edited:
I would be more careful about identification, I would just run across all the all the eco-ATM's places in the area and find the best that doesn't have a camera pointed to me
And also use a way to fake the finger print process

http://www.ecoatm.com/law-enforcement/

Be invisible but most untraceable as possible also
There's a diference between doing this a couple of times or dozens/hundreads of times

Last edited:
I would be more careful about identification, I would just run across all the all the eco-ATM's places in the area and find the best that doesn't have a camera pointed to me
And also use a way to fake the finger print process

ecoATM - Partnering With Law Enforcement for Safety

Be invisible but most untraceable as possible also
There's a diference between doing this a couple of times or dozens/hundreads of times

I've probably done it 20+ times.

Keep this thread in proportion please, not in anyway I ask Invisibility to break the law.
The images posted are for mere humor purposes and nothing more.

Use the eco-ATM machines responsibly :-=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back