How to hide/censor fileserve links on wordpress ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesnake

This morning My fileserve acc was disabled, but all my links are alive, i want to remove all fileserve links from my site, but that is too much time, is there some wordpress plugin which can hide or censor all fileserve links ?

17 comments
why are you gonna be such a douche and go to the effort to censor links.

learn the meaning of SHARING -_-

if you censor links thats like saying you agree on SOPA and you are already doing the work for the government.

leave them. its not like its hurting anyone.

if you really wanna get rid of all your FS links.. just drop your database via MySQL -_-

^illegally earned money
this guy is a fucking TROLL. how do you know what stuff he or she is uploading

you are in the wrong forum. you must go to Digital Point or Warrior Forum. there is marketing sections and for programmers.

and he's not the only one :D there's some others like foxman :facepalm:

our goal is to contribute not to criticize

Last edited:
this guy is a fucking TROLL. how do you know what stuff he or she is uploading

you are in the wrong forum. you must go to Digital Point or Warrior Forum. there is marketing sections and for programmers.

and he's not the only one :D there's some others like foxman :facepalm:

our goal is to contribute not to criticize

i havent uploaded in over a year. i use to when it wasnt all about the money. you cashwhores are just ruining everything. and im not trolling. im telling you the truth from experience. this shits just gonna keep on going and everyone is going to keep crying. it happened with RS, HF, MU, now FS, and now FSO. everyone will get rid of affiliates just watch.

i havent uploaded in over a year. i use to when it wasnt all about the money. you cashwhores are just ruining everything. and im not trolling. im telling you the truth from experience. this shits just gonna keep on going and everyone is going to keep crying. it happened with RS, HF, MU, now FS, and now FSO. everyone will get rid of affiliates just watch.

^^ with that response its obvious that you are a copyright owner or a spy

FBI agent

^^ with that response its obvious that you are a copyright owner or a spy

FBI agent

i aint nothing. im an ex-sharer because i grew up. i now do web design where i make my living. i suggest you do the same. and if you DO what to share something.. do it for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back