how to get visitors on my site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bt.flo

Hi! I have the website from my signature where i am posting tv shows, movies, music mainly. My question is how do i bring visitors on my site, including people who download my files? I am disperate and i have no ideea about what should i do first.
Thanks and i'm waiting for your answers!

Last edited:
21 comments
For such sites only SEO and paid referral traffic makes sence as it converts as best. Other paid traffic is just spending of time. With SEO and paid referrals brought all my sites to 50-250k daily visits depending on niche. And of course try to post much content and keep it some unique

And if you get those visitors, it's a new challenge to get them back over and over again.

That won't be easy ... your site is a mess.

- Movies not updated since April
- Click on Applications and get old TV shows.

Furthermore if you want to concentrate on the TV shows, you're also not in lucky. Most sites now provide streaming video instead of download links.

Get Traffic

The web site is not legal to advertise lets say on Google adword or facebook ads , so the best option is to find other ad platforms whch accepting warez advertisers, beside try optimize your web site for google and spy on other sites strategies working the same niche as yours,
Good Luck

Do your social campaigns. This the best medicine for your videos traffic. Initially spend some funds to get some genuine like. After sometime you will find viral impact.

In order to get many visitors to your website, I would suggest you to learn and research about SEO, I think at first you need to learn from many famous and largest websites about SEO, SEM such as: Searchengineland. com, Searchenginewatch. com, Searchenginejournal. com, Moz. com,...they're all giving free basic SEO, SEM techniques and courses that you can follow up and practice as well. After that, you should apply these techniques on your own website with your domain and hosting, try your best to practical daily as much as possible.

I believe that you can get the archive after some months you try hard.

Good luck to you,

With this kind of service, I think you should focus on Advertising on Social network, FB Campaign also.

If you are finding for a tool that support you target your FB Ads, go to my website at my signature.

It also depends on the type of service you are offering. You can do some interesting videos regarding the service and post on video sites such as youtube. You can also advertise on Facebook and Google also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back