How to get USA and UK traffic from Offpage Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 comments
Quality, original articles that contain useful and interesting information build your credibility with visitors, creating trust and expanding your reader base.
Think that it will be reasonable for you to contact paidforumposting.com team of writers. They have already driven much traffic to my sites.

Hi Everyone

I want to increase traffic from mostly US and UK. Any idea how to increase traffic and also ranking in .com, plz suggest

I think buying traffic is a waste of money, that is my experience. Most of these traffic is generated with software through proxies and all its good for is getting a better Alexa ranking. Article writing will help with Authority, and that will get you in to Google - There is iWriter or Fiverr that you can use to do it for you, and then submission as well.

I find that Dofollow links in Comments work great like in the Comments from Myspace. And Social media traffic you can create yourself, look for Groups in Facebook and Join them, this works well some of these groups have like 100 000 + users in a group. Twitter is easy and fast to grow, Pinterest and Tumblr and even Google plus. It will take you a week or 2 to get it up and going, but when its up and going the traffic will start flowing.

If you want to drive US and UK traffic; for that you have to be follow same link for same country. Also Connect with Communities sites for better promotion. Create Business Listing profile on various sites with best content. Also Joined Best trafical social networking sites of targeted country.

You should get back links from the local directories/ ads posting sites/ book markings sites that belong to USA an UK. You must also share the information via social networking sites that contain your friends, and followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back