How to get traffic from Facebook without using Facebook ads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonth321

Can you share any tips on how to get traffic from Facebook without using Facebook ads?
I tried FB ads but it is not effective for me and I am thinking about ways to promote my site with free methods
As I researched then it is giving better traffic if we share funny images/videos, that gave better clicks to website, right? Any tips?

11 comments
Try to get as much as friends and followers and share your products,this will take some time you will not get the result instantly.

optimize your facebook post on Pinterest,twitter and other social media sites it will helps you in increasing follower and get a best traffic to your website!Just update yourself daily to drive more traffic

It mainly depends on the type of site/business you are running online.
On Facebook, you can create a Group or Page for your website.
Make a Page or Group which ever you think is suitable for your site. Create both if you think you have enough time to manage and update them.
Once created, then Invite your Facebook friends to like them.
Now provide them with interesting information, authentic information to attract them to visit your site.
Once you have developed some authenticity and following then people will start sharing this information on the profiles which will attract more users and hence improve the performance.

It is a time taking activity, which keeps on going to a higher level as the time pass.

It mainly depends on the type of site/business you are running online.
On Facebook, you can create a Group or Page for your website.
Make a Page or Group which ever you think is suitable for your site. Create both if you think you have enough time to manage and update them.
Once created, then Invite your Facebook friends to like them.
Now provide them with interesting information, authentic information to attract them to visit your site.
Once you have developed some authenticity and following then people will start sharing this information on the profiles which will attract more users and hence improve the performance.

It is a time taking activity, which keeps on going to a higher level as the time pass.

Yes exactly You are right!!

Make sure to update daily. Use catchy images or videos on your posts and make sure it attracts engagement.
Timing is also important, make sure to post on people's free time; usually in the morning and late afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back