How to get my webpage on google first page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyvalentine

Hello,
Can anyone please tell me the simple way to get a perticular webpage to be indexed on google first page. Suppose by searching with a keyword or phrase it will show my website page to first page in google.

Help is really appreciated.

Thanks

20 comments
There is no such thing. If you could easily get it, then no SEO services would be there, charging people...
But you are in a right section, read, learn, apply..

learn abt ur niche competition... the keyword u'd wanna rank..find your competitors attack on their data centers :p learn abt & PR methods u can do to improve it ...its all hard work

if u pay people can make ur page to come on Google for short time take that screen shot and keep it safe forever

ps

dude it's not that easy ya tough all depends on google

its gonna be harder now since stupid google implemented the +1 services to the search results
Does +1 count for ranking?
I heard it doesnt (was quite long ago and was just some post here), dunno though.

If it does it would be very wierd, especially since some would probably abuse +1.

best advice is to do ALOT of research before doing anything. Look at rival competitions, keywords, services, prices.

I just wonder, what services increase your ranking without any risk of punishment?
And also last, doesnt just increase ranking while service is active.

I already rank on first page and first spots for most of my posts and pages but I have been thinking about buying something to rank better several times before.

I just wonder, what services increase your ranking without any risk of punishment?
And also last, doesnt just increase ranking while service is active.

White Hat SEO.

I already rank on first page and first spots for most of my posts and pages but I have been thinking about buying something to rank better several times before.

Do constant SEO if you wish to maintain your position in Google.

Which page you need to target for Google organic search, give some more important for that particular pages., then you will get organic visitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back