How to get ipv6 on VPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CYCX

Hello Guys,
I need your help about ipv6.
I'm using google drive player script. from juiccodes. and it need ipv6 to work the player. My problem is i don't know how to get ipv6 on my server. I already open a ticket about this but still no reply. they reply fast on other concerns but about this ipv6 they took days and still no reply. I need to use the script now and if I can't use I paid for nothing for this script.
I'm using managed vps from euservr.
Thank You. I hope someone can help about my problem.

7 comments
Made a clear reply for you, if this time they don't do it or can't do it then my suggestions is to move with any other provider or someone else. But don't worry for this time, reply me over Skype and I'll do it for you. We will do something about payment like we did for the script.

Thanks.

Hello Guys,
I need your help about ipv6.
I'm using google drive player script. from juiccodes. and it need ipv6 to work the player. My problem is i don't know how to get ipv6 on my server. I already open a ticket about this but still no reply. they reply fast on other concerns but about this ipv6 they took days and still no reply. I need to use the script now and if I can't use I paid for nothing for this script.
I'm using managed vps from euservr.
Thank You. I hope someone can help about my problem.

It's up to your provider and you can't do nothing about that yourself.
If it's vital for you then you should migrate to the other provider, no other options.

Ask your provider is they offer the IPv6, if not migrating to another provider with the support is only the option imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back