Status
Not open for further replies.

Jass™

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone explain me a bit that how can i get Google back-links ?

I have vB4 Warez Site
Code:
[url]www.Warez-Home.net[/url]

Kindly help me if u know anything about it... <3 as i don't know anything about it !!

thank you !!

Jass

25 comments
Buy xrumer / scrapebox blasts off fiverr then add them to a RSS feed and ping them or just ping all the urls yourself.

You can use pinging services such as: Linklicious.me, bulkping.com

Just go trough SEO section of this forum, to at least take a glimpse of what's already posted.

It's not like it's possible for someone to explain you SEO in one sentence.

Guyz am just looking for legit way ... don't want to buy or anything ...

Coz der should be ways to get backlinks if am not wrong ....

May be MR Happy can give some info on this ...

Spread your link on forums(in sig/post), blogs(in comments), web 2.0 sites, whois/statistics sites(almost useless though).
There are quite a few other ways too, but they are not really applicable for warez sites since stick rate would probably be extremely low.
They are social bookmarking, article submission, etc.
Good luck.

Don't use Black Hat SEO (Xrumer and other shitty software, it will only get you penalized by Google).

Start of by forum posting, blog commenting, article submission, add your site to directories, start doing SMO (create a twitter and facebook account and start posting in order to get followers). You also can create a YouTube channel and post interesting videos from your niche.

That's a start. Remember you will need to do SEO constantly, if not your competitors will rank higher.

And also use long tailed keywords, they rank much higher.

Regards,
Kw3

You should have asked me -.-" it quite simple actually and as kw3rln says it is not good use Xrumer

Simple way is posting in wordpress blogs which have AA also they have to be do follow as no follow ones are waste as google wont track it, Getting Edu ones are really good other than that social ones are easy And getting specific ones to your niche helps a lot as well

Find your niche and post in those forums and on those blogs. You can hire it out or you can do it yourself. It takes some times but in the end the results will be helpful.

Well you can build quality backlinks bydoing various off page activities like commenting on high PR blogs, forums, submitting your site to directory, article submission and many other activities.

Google is just the reverse link refers to is to go out to your domain from the Google index other sites Google's data center SEO.The number of important results will be different in their back link updates until their main index update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back