How to get a decent girl? :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, its "girl" and not "gal".

Secondly, the things you wrote are not applicable everywhere. It changes from situation to situation. Some girls would be a hit & go and when you approach them straight, they'll come along. But some girls take time. They'll be more suspicious. Some will just look at your money, some will just look at you.

So there are no TIPS to actually get a decent girl. Also, flirting is different and getting (marrying/loving) a girl is different. When will you guys understand that flirting is bad. You have to settle with just 1 person throughout your life, so why not wait for it ? Control your desires and wait for the right time. I know it sounds hard, but believe me, you won't regret it ;)

So having 2-3 "gals" doesn't enlarges your e-penis here. Those "gals" would be nothing more than sluts. But, if they are decent, then you are probably cheating on them and for that you will be punished hard. The punishment you'll receive will make you realize that what mistakes you made.

And here's why some don't have a GF

[slide]http://i.imgur.com/t4us3.jpg[/slide]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ENCODE i make rap on your article in Eminem way.... how can i show u guys its in my MiND.. :)

& Yeah its depend on situation to situation & girl to girl... BUT Basic formula is MONEY,

you got Money you got Power you got Girl & your GAL<3

Last edited:
you guys are so stupid. You really think that money will get you a girl? Enjoy your virginity - its gonna last awhile

Don't listen to this "personality" bullshit.
LOL, I keed. Some girls maybe hos and will be like no abs=no tits if you get what I mean. These are those pretty girls who have 2000+ friends on fb who party everyday and don't give a shit about anyone. Don't fall for one of those, it's pretty much a lost cause. Go for the girls who are chilled, laidback and who just wanna have a good time. Don't go for the dumb ones, if you're not patient enough you'll end up with a law case in your hands. You NEED to be yourself. And at one point you NEED to tell her that you like her.

It would be more good If you guys mention how many girls every guy got with your tricks,
(Not for the guys whom gf or wife checking there accounts regularly) :facepalm:

PS - For me my girl is my whole world, It would be better if you really like some, just go and say her your feeling truly<3,
never think what she would reply. most of the times she will reply with YES (if shes really a decent) ;)
And try to start with a friendship proposal.

Thanks,
mann

LOLthread ... just be yourself , trying to act as someone said will make you look strange and will make girls ask questions like why is he acting like this , why is he trying to be someone who isn't.

you guys are so stupid. You really think that money will get you a girl? Enjoy your virginity - its gonna last awhile

You're old enough to understand that money makes the world go around, it was always like that and as long as there's money, it always will.

It's a different story that you're not looking for men with money, but many people (men are doing the same thing too) are, whether it's for a marriage, relationship, or one night.

P.S. I think that you missed the point of this thread, we weren't talking about real relationships in the first place. So chill out.

It would be more good If you guys mention how many girls every guy got with your tricks,
(Not for the guys whom gf or wife checking there accounts regularly) :facepalm:

PS - For me my girl is my whole world, It would be better if you really like some, just go and say her your feeling truly<3,
never think what she would reply. most of the times she will reply with YES (if shes really a decent) ;)
And try to start with a friendship proposal.

Thanks,
mann

first be decent then think of a decent girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back