Status
Not open for further replies.

xenon

Banned
Banned
as the title suggests-> how to generate baclinks?
pls can someone help me.i tried with many websites and submitted my site to almost 700 for backlinks but can see any change.
as google has index only 5 links since 5 days. :(

sorry if am unable to explain u properly! :'(

20 comments
Backlinks are really important in the world of Search Engine Optimization. If you want your site to do well in google search results you have to have a good page rank. If you want a higher page rank you're going to need some backlinks.
Backlinks are simply a link from somewhere else to your site.
It's a really easy concept, in fact, it's really easy to do. Making a backlink only takes a minute or two. That's not too bad. However, when you are talking about having thousands of backlinks to your site, you start talking in the thousands of minutes and that IS a long time.
Creating backlinks can be time consuming and seriously tedious and boring, but you have to do it! This lens is going to discuss different ways you can get quality, high page ranked, backlinks, and more importantly, ways you can automate the process and make it go FAST!

Info.

Also moving to SEO.

@MrSandvik, cant open this Info. link
8cdadfe3e4.png

Building bank links is one of the most boring job but its a necessity too.
Some methods to generate good backlinks:
-Blog commenting (relevant comments on blogs)
-Profile Backlinks (u get these by creating profiles on forums that allow you to enter website in your profile address like wj)
-Forum posting (Put your link in forum signature with keyword as your anchor and get posting)
-Directory Submission (submit to directories like Dmoz)
-Link Exchange
-Guest Blogs (write guest blog posts for other webmasters on their blog and include a link to your blog in the end of the article)
-Article submission (like ezine...write unique article and submit to article directories. they allow you to place a few links in writer description)
-RSS Submission (there are many autoblogs out there. If they use your rss you will get lot of backlinks)
-xrumer and scrapebox (never used them but i know they can be cool and cheap)

I'll add more if i remember any.

Hope this helped :)

thnks very much guys. i will certainly follow those.
other suggestions are always accepted.
thnks
xenon 8-)

Great post, Mikeee)

If you are going to build backlinks yourself make sure you choose popular/good sites, do not waste your time for just any sites.

Backlinking is indeed very important but can be boring sometimes. However, the result you get from those "boring" minutes is significantly pleasant. Best of luck everyone!

Building bank links is one of the most boring job but its a necessity too.
Some methods to generate good backlinks:
-Blog commenting (relevant comments on blogs)
-Profile Backlinks (u get these by creating profiles on forums that allow you to enter website in your profile address like wj)
-Forum posting (Put your link in forum signature with keyword as your anchor and get posting)
-Directory Submission (submit to directories like Dmoz)
-Link Exchange
-Guest Blogs (write guest blog posts for other webmasters on their blog and include a link to your blog in the end of the article)
-Article submission (like ezine...write unique article and submit to article directories. they allow you to place a few links in writer description)
-RSS Submission (there are many autoblogs out there. If they use your rss you will get lot of backlinks)
-xrumer and scrapebox (never used them but i know they can be cool and cheap)

I'll add more if i remember any.

Hope this helped :)
Nice work man..I was seriously searching for different ways to get backlinks.:)

When I checked my backlinks today, I was surprised to see all the references to Katz still on there. I deleted the button the day it went dead, but still how would I fix this?

Screenshot_6.png

Thanks

They are from Katz ddl
But I dont think these are valuable :/

Try scrapboxing (y)

When I checked my backlinks today, I was surprised to see all the references to Katz still on there. I deleted the button the day it went dead, but still how would I fix this?

Screenshot_6.png

Thanks

xenon there is a link exchange section here for me its rewarding I think i got 12,700 backlinks as of now.

Last edited:
i got this result from bluebacklinks.com

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i16/70550a.png[/SLIDE]

is it good or bad result of my site?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back