How to find long tail keyword?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethany

hi everyone, my website is new and I want to SEO some of my post for long tail keywords first . However I don't know how to find all of long tie keyword that I should focus on. I just know google suggest and google keyword planner .
anyone know this kind of tool?

22 comments
First of all understand what is long tail keywords

Hi,

Let's understand it with example.

Example 1: shoes price

If you will search this keyword then probably you will get result in billions. And see being a new website which position you will get?

Example 2: Black shoe price of xxx brand.

now you will see the filtered result, and if you will use this keyword then chances of being seen will grow more for your new site.

thanks

this is very which i guess more , you can add you location in end of you every keywords help to search quick in SERP. Location name likes as: country name, province, local place name etc.

There are three types of Keywords:
1.) Generic Keywords
2.) Primary Keywords
3.) Long Tail Keywords
Generic Keywords includes brand name of product or website. Primary Keywords are through small one, two or three words which you want to search on search engine for your results. Long Tail Keywords are Combination of primary keywords. Mostly question vices long tail keywords prefer by optimizer. You need to find target audience for Long Tail keywords and you should have power of mind mapping to find exact keywords. Use Search Engine Manual research to find best long tail keywords.

good thank you

The best way to find longtail keywords through google adwords keywords tool . as that will also show you the number of searches and the cpc rate of that keyword so its better to monetize those long tail keywords which are good in number of searches, high in cpc and low in competition.

hi everyone, my website is new and I want to SEO some of my post for long tail keywords first . However I don't know how to find all of long tie keyword that I should focus on. I just know google suggest and google keyword planner .

You should try Keyword Snatcher. I use it all the time and it's way better than just using google adwords keywords tool. If you want I can do a search for you for free, but I just need the basic keywords that you are looking for. Just PM me and I will be happy to help you out bro.

For selact long tail keyword

Long tail keywords are easy to get up in search engine. You can use google keyword planner which is very easy to use and search long tail keyword. Choose the keyword which specifies your business service and localization where you want to publish your product or service(eg- web design company new york). This may help while you start SEO of your web site.

Long tail keywords are easy to get up in search engine. You can use google keyword planner which is very easy to use and search long tail keyword. Choose the keyword which specifies your business service and localization where you want to publish your product or service(eg- web design company new york). This may help while you start SEO of your web site.
Agree with you long tail keyword easy to rank in google.

Here are some tools to find long tail keywords.

1. Google Auto Complete tool
2. Google Auto-suggest
3. HitTail
4. WordTracker Keyword Tool
5. UberSuggest
6. Long Tail Pro

No special tool needed. You can use ubersuggest or just google search engine.
Google's autosuggest keywords used there are the ones most people used when searching a query on the web.
However, it is up to you what keywords or phrases you want to aim for.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]There are three types of Keywords:[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]1.) Generic Keywords[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]2.) Primary Keywords[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]3.) Long Tail Keywords[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Generic Keywords includes brand name of product or website. Primary Keywords are through small one, two or three words which you want to search on search engine for your results. Long Tail Keywords are Combination of primary keywords. Mostly question vices long tail keywords prefer by optimizer. You need to find target audience for Long Tail keywords and you should have power of mind mapping to find exact keywords. Use Search Engine Manual research to find best long tail keywords.[/FONT]

Use Google Suggest Google Suggestions are an awesome source of long-tail keyword variations. Just start typing your primary keyword into the Google search box and see what variations Google suggests:
google-suggestions-long-tail-keyword-ideas.png

f it turns up in a Google suggestion, you know that it’s a phrase people are searching for. These suggestions won’t necessarily inspire your faith in humanity (we all remember the “I am extremely terrified of Chinese people” debacle …), but they might inspire good content.

Use More and Different Keyword Research Tools
f you only use one keyword tool every time you do keyword research, you’re selling yourself short and probably missing out on tons of long-tail keyword variations. The Google Keyword Tool is a great basic tool and a good place to start, but if you’re looking for more long-tail keywords, try these other options too: WordStream’s Free Keyword Tool – Sorry to toot our own horn, but you really will get more long-tail suggestions with our keyword tool than most other tools out there. The Keyword Niche Finder is great for this purpose too. Google Trends – Find out what people are searching on right now (like “Who will win the 2012 election?”). Social Media Tools – For example YouTube’s keyword tool and Twitter Search. The more keyword tools you consult, the more long-tail keyword variations you’re likely to find.

keyword plust region search

use region in end of you every keywords help to search quick in Google search. for example: Nike shoe in Alabama. shoe shop in Alabama, best she shop in Alabama.
that's it.

You’ll only need to use these 3 tools for SEO-focused keyword research:

• Search for new keyword and ad group ideas
  • Get search volume for a list of keyword or group them into ad groups
  • Multiply keyword lists to get new keyword ideas
(In other words, you won’t ever need to use “Get traffic estimates for a list of keywords”. It’s a feature that only applies to Adwords advertisers.)
Now it’s time for me to show you how to find awesome keywords using each of the 3 tools built into the Google Keyword Planner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back