How to find dofollow blog commenting sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 comments
Content marketing helps you to build valuable relationships with your audience and, ultimately, make sales.
You can contact paidforumposting.com team of writers as they do blog commenting - pricing is reasonable, you will get what you pay for.

Google

Have you tried Google, If you search "Best sites to dofolow comment 2015" there is a couple of lists. I would suggest doing it your self, its always the best to get the experience and in future you will see what work and what is just hype. My favorite site to leave comments is MySpace.

I think you can buy scrapebox to check dofollow nofollow sites. It's very useful SEO tool but you need to buy some proxies too to use this software as Google regularly ban the IPs from Scrapebox. Besides you can Google how to find dofollow blog commenting websites. You can follow sampendleton's suggestion but you need to visit each site first to check. Hope this helps.

Search blogs and check there comments link are dofollow or nofollow. Its possibly thorugh mannually searching and find dofollow blog commenting sites.

I think you could google it for getting good blog commenting sites. The results shown by the search engines are generally lists that contain several blogs.

You can use Scrapebox to find dofollow blogs. First find blog link related to your niche and then use do-follow checker and filter links and save it to your desktop. Also its possible to check PR/DA/PA etc.

For finding do follow blog commenting

There is many tools available which gives particular link is do follow or not. Install it. After that find your web site related blogs and check whether it is do follow or not.If yes than give proper comment on it without spamming.

is it for free for use?

No it is not free. Here's a list of some sites you can try out. Some are do follow and some are not. Best of luck for you.

blogger.com/start 9
myspace.com/ 8
livejournal.com/ 8
wordpress.com/ 8
geocities.yahoo.com/ 8
filefront.com/ 8
my.opera.com/community/ 8
vox.com 8
9rules.com/ 8
newsisfree.com/ 8
peopleconnection.aol.com7
xanga.com/ 7
members.*************/ 7
bravenet.com/7
angelfire.lycos.com/ 7
boingboing.net/ 7
snap.com/ 7
doteasy.com/ 7
squarespace.com/ 7
diaryland.com/ 7
blog-city.com/ 7
zefrank.com/ 7
thefreesite.com/7
antville.org/ 7
blogher.org/ 7
blogrankings.com/ 7
edublogs.org/ 7
textamerica.com/ 7
weblogs.us/ 7
bloghub.com/ 7
portal.eatonweb.com/ 7
WEBSITE Page Rank
blogsearchengine.com/ 7
blogowogo.com/ 7
bloghi.com/ 7
weblogger.com/ 7
freevlog.org/ 7
blogrox.com/ 7
inknoise.com/7
multiply.com/ 6
thingamablog.sourceforge.net
bloggar.cjb.net/ 6
blogsome.com/ 6
salon.com/blogs/ 6
tumblr.com/ 6
blog.com/ 6
fotopages.com/ 6
blogdrive.com/ 6
twoday.net/ 6
blogspirit.com/en/index.php 6
jaiku.com/ 6
blogs.botw.org/ 6
weebly.com/ 6
ziki.com/ 6
alivedirectory.com/6
blogger.de/ 6
pitas.com/ 6
blog.co.uk/ 6
insanejournal.com/ 6
blogharbor.com/ 6
terapad.com/ 6
motime.com/ 6
easyjournal.com/ 6
WEBSITE Page Rank
findory.com/ 6
20six.co.uk/ 6
myblogvoice.com/ 6
weblogalot.com/ 6
viddyou.com 6
deadjournal.com/ 6
lsblogs.com/ 6
blog.ca/ 6
danchan.com/weblog/ 6
ourstory.com/ 6
supersized.org/ 6
etribes.com/6
21publish.com/ 6
bloglisting.net/ 6
thespoke.net/ 6
iseekblog.com/ 6
blogates.com/ 6
loudblog.com/ 6
upsaid.com/ 6
writetomyblog.com/ 6
openserving.com/ 6
beanrocket.com/ 6
blogslive.net/ 6
bloki.com/ 6
botablog.com/ 6

you can simply search in the google search engine for dofollow blog . you can get a lot of material related with do follow blog .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back