Status
Not open for further replies.

samipk

I have a tv show streaming website that get well over 3k UV/day, what are money earning options on that that WORK???
i have tried adbrite and clicksor and CPA and frankly they suck as there are a lot of view and clicks but no money, i have to move to a big server soon so i wanted to know what good options of earning money are there through which i can support the server costs????

25 comments
well i have tried that in the past but cpalead sucked for me and also they have closed my account now and ran away with the earnings

mmmm weird..
Try another CPA Company!

BTW Are you streaming the stuff like ninjavideo and etc or via shitty sites like Megavideo?

which ppi program are you using there btw????and does using ppi intall programs effect your seo traffic in anyway???as most of these ppi program sites are flagged by google

just sell it to me mate:) if you want to try earn money you suck the website, you can do it for hobby too

pm me with info and price u want if u want

nah not selling it atm mate, i am just waiting a few more months for more seo traffic and users and then i can easily sell it in 4 figures, i am trying to make it start earning something decent so that its an incentive for the buyers when i sell it

ok but here at wj there are no rich people, only 2,3 maybe you pm me a nice $$ you want and i will accept

but anyway good luck

Oh you asked for option and i gave you.lol.Everything has pros and cons.You'll make money but every kind of CPA type program would lose your traffic.Most of these kinds programs aren't really meant for organic traffic.

selling adspace on your site can get you enough money to pay for server and seo expense atleast if not more. (y)

I wont spend 4k on a site. Why? Because there is no need to do so. You just need to have some creativity and a plan of action. No one can help you earn if you dont have ideas for your own site.

Oh you asked for option and i gave you.lol.Everything has pros and cons.You'll make money but every kind of CPA type program would lose your traffic.Most of these kinds programs aren't really meant for organic traffic.

k thanks mate

can you pay 4000$ for a site? no, i can, so your poor i am rich and now get the fuck out of here<3

4000$ for a site???give me 3000 and the site is your lol.....anyways there are people here that can easily give 3 4k for a site if they think its worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back