Status
Not open for further replies.

umairgilani

i have wallpapers blog having 800+ daily page views, i also try adsense and other networks on it including adfly..one by one,,...and after 20-30 days i earn nothing..a total of only 1.2bucks..so suggest me how to earn from such traffic and how much can i earn from this amount of traffic..(this is my 3-4 month old blog, but its traffic increases day by day:D)
Suggest me any site which pay me through Alertpay or moneybooker not by Paypal(not supported in our country) And and if anybody want to buy adspace here also Pm me..Thanks

7 comments
i have a blog, i use adfly and works great till now and yes they pay to alertpay :)

cf1929e32a.png

try it;)

i have wallpapers blog having 800+ daily page views, i also try adsense and other networks on it including adfly..one by one,,...and after 20-30 days i earn nothing..a total of only 1.2bucks..so suggest me how to earn from such traffic and how much can i earn from this amount of traffic..(this is my 3-4 month old blog, but its traffic increases day by day:D)
Suggest me any site which pay me through Alertpay or moneybooker not by Paypal(not supported in our country) And and if anybody want to buy adspace here also Pm me..Thanks

Well adsense is a CPC network so if no one is clicking your ADS you wont make much.

800+ pageviews so i think you have less than 400 daily unique visitors ,
Adsense is useless on wallpapers and celebrity blogs,
i have tried them on many image blog and they have decreased there CPC and CPM for image blogs ,
Adense is only paying nice if you have an weird article blog ,
I would suggest don't place any ads
regular update blog
let visitors increase
when you get a study traffic of 1000+ UV/day try adsense
you might be able to generate 1$ daily atlest

Above statement is completely based on my personal experience and different person might have different experience :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back