How to do SEO for website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuickRDP

Can anyone help me with SEO for my website. i have a newly launched website and i dont have much knowledge about seo.
i want my website to show up on first page of search engine.

12 comments
Blackhat SEO is not what you need then.. Check out the Whitehat SEO category here on WJunction, you will find many tips! ;)

SEO Services for your website

Hello,

We're providing services for social media promotions and SEO services. We can promote it with YouTube search engine, and Google search engine. It will include making backlinks, adding subscribers, views to your videos etc. We'll follow a complete plan and can promote it to higher extent.

Please let me know if you are interested. Also we can talk on my Skype --Socialhitlikes

Regards,
SHlikes

You can rank first page easier on low competitive keyword. else you gonna need a strong backlink, social media and more factors.

Did you know that in order to generate lots of traffic for your business, more and more SEO experts are now recommending the new wave sweeping the internet - social bookmarking? Most experts believe that social bookmarking helps generate truckloads of traffic and over and over this, also has the ability to increase website links to your website.

Other thing is getting free referrals from your existing contacts, subscribers or customers is a brilliant way to grow your mailing list. You wouldn't want to avoid using this simple, yet powerful tool. A Tell-A-Friend Script - what the script does is give your website visitors the ability to refer other people to your website. Just by simply adding a few names and email addresses, your subscribers can refer their friends and contacts to your website without having you to bug them to do so. You can download free tell a friend script from SocialTwist services.

Not easy to explain it, I think you should join some course for understanding more.
It's not simple to do it, you need more time and experience to know it clearly.

SEO is one of many traffic channels, and since it's free, it's a great one.

For certain types of business, SEO is critical. For instance, if you have a long tail of index-able content SEO is really important.

Also, if there's one common search term that people would use to find you (say, "dating"), SEO is powerful, but only if you're in the first page of results. For many competitive search terms, you need to think hard about whether you want to invest the effort in trying to make the first page. There might be better uses of your time.

There are lots of non-SEO and non-advertising ways to get traffic, such as word of mouth, virality, white labeling, biz dev, and affiliate programs. You'll probably only be able to do one of these well, so pick carefully.

Thanks Bruce Mesnekoff

In order to increase your website traffic and ranking on the 1st page Google search, I would suggest you to learn and research about SEO, I think at first you need to learn from many famous and largest websites about SEO, SEM such as: Searchengineland. com, Searchenginewatch. com, Searchenginejournal. com, Moz. com,...they're all giving free basic SEO, SEM techniques and courses that you can follow up and practice as well. After that, you should apply these techniques on your own website with your domain and hosting, try your best to practical daily as much as possible.

I believe that you can get the archive after some months you try hard.

Good luck to you,

Hello QuickRDP,
As I see you do not know anything about SEO, so to your website top ranking in the search is not possible.
I have two ways:
Option 1: You hire SEO services to their specific help your website to the top.
Option 2: You learn about SEO and SEO for your websites. Your reference: https[:]//moz[.]com/beginners-guide-to-seo

Can anyone help me with SEO for my website. i have a newly launched website and i dont have much knowledge about seo.
i want my website to show up on first page of search engine.

Go with On-Page SEO techniques to make your site SEO-friendly. Optimize your web pages well by using on-page SEO techniques like adding meta tags for each web page, optimizing images, alt and title text for images, maintaining keyword density for each page, sitemap and robot.txt for web site and checking out site speed are some of the important on-page SEO techniques to get your site well optimized and ranked higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back