1. shadpb

shadpb Member

Dec 31, 2017
    Hi All, I want to build a live TV streaming website but I can't find a proper resource for how to do this. Someone give me a clue that I can do this using IPTV but I checked almost all IPTV provider provide single connection so it's not possible. If anyone knows the process please help me.

Thank you.

2. Belinux

Belinux Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    @shadpb you can do it, but for that you need many more laptops or PC's, for each stream you need run that actual stream first on your system and output it from OBS Studio Application, for that particular task you need more high end internet connection too.

By that you can use your own custom player too for embeding your adsense code into that like you have seen many cricket stream have embeded adsense code ;)

3. shadpb

shadpb Member

Dec 31, 2017
    I am really confused, I saw many sites streaming 100's of channels, are they doing same as you say?

4. Belinux

Belinux Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    @shadpb There are many corporate application which have been used for this purpose on media stream industry to receive many Rx on one machine and give on different Tx line outputs,