How to best monetize traffic?

FrankFaded

Hey lads I've been looking everywhere on the forum, but can't seem to find the answer for my niche. I'll keep it simple: I need to find how to monetize my adult site, so far I've been having some trouble that's been affecting my user retention.

My site gets 150k monthly; mainly T1 traffic, about 75-80% of it is US/UK/CA/NZ/AU, about 10% tier 2 and the rest is random t3. Returning visitors range from 1-3%. Had much better avg. session duration last month, but due to my strategies, I believe I've driven people out.

So far I have tried exoclick (very low earnings, perhaps I'm doing something wrong), doodstream for the videos - not great and popads which so far have netted me the most, but the ads are absolute cancer. If I keep it decent, I'm looking at a 2-4$ overall cpm.

My question is; what monetization strategies do you lads use to make proper cpm? I've seen some people post a whopping 15-20$ which to me sounds insane.

I am willing to sign up under your affiliate links if you can spare some time to help. Thank you in advance.

9 comments
Hey lads I've been looking everywhere on the forum, but can't seem to find the answer for my niche. I'll keep it simple: I need to find how to monetize my adult site, so far I've been having some trouble that's been affecting my user retention.

My site gets 150k monthly; mainly T1 traffic, about 75-80% of it is US/UK/CA/NZ/AU, about 10% tier 2 and the rest is random t3. Returning visitors range from 1-3%. Had much better avg. session duration last month, but due to my strategies, I believe I've driven people out.

So far I have tried exoclick (very low earnings, perhaps I'm doing something wrong), doodstream for the videos - not great and popads which so far have netted me the most, but the ads are absolute cancer. If I keep it decent, I'm looking at a 2-4$ overall cpm.

My question is; what monetization strategies do you lads use to make proper cpm? I've seen some people post a whopping 15-20$ which to me sounds insane.

I am willing to sign up under your affiliate links if you can spare some time to help. Thank you in advance.
Hey, at Mondiad we serve several ad formats and we have worldwide coverage. We'll be happy to have you on board. Also, for the first 20 days after sign-up, you get 100% revenue share, so you have nothing to lose! DM me is you need more help.

Hello, Frank
Let me go straight to the point: Hilltopads offers one of the highest CPM rates for publishers in the industry (especially for T1 traffic (especially for adult sites 📈))

If you haven't heard about HilltopAds yet then let's catch up here really quick.
Besides the fact that this is Top CPM network for adult sites, we also offer special terms to adult sites owners.

Moreover, we consistently share helpful content with our audience.
Just take a look at the study-case for publishers we prepared recently:
https://hilltopads.com/blog/how-i-earned-3-000-using-popunder-and-direct-link-formats-at-hilltopads/

Hope you find this answer useful!

P.s. If you want to study more relevant to your niche cases, then please contact us at marketing@hilltopads.com

Hello, Frank
Let me go straight to the point: Hilltopads offers one of the highest CPM rates for publishers in the industry (especially for T1 traffic (especially for adult sites 📈))

If you haven't heard about HilltopAds yet then let's catch up here really quick.
Besides the fact that this is Top CPM network for adult sites, we also offer special terms to adult sites owners.

Moreover, we consistently share helpful content with our audience.
Just take a look at the study-case for publishers we prepared recently:
https://hilltopads.com/blog/how-i-earned-3-000-using-popunder-and-direct-link-formats-at-hilltopads/

Hope you find this answer useful!

P.s. If you want to study more relevant to your niche cases, then please contact us at marketing@hilltopads.com
Hello, I signed up.

What CPMs do you have for US traffic for: VAST ads, banners, popups/unders?

We have the highest eCPM rates for the US for all ad formats you mentioned above.
Please contact your publisher manager in the personal account , so we could calculate eCPM accurately and give more details on special terms we can offer you .

Have you tried RollerAds’ monetization? We excel at monetizing your traffic via Pop ads and Push Notifications. On top of that, we know how to transfer your current database of Push subscribers from another network to us safely. If you’ve been planning to try out a new partner, please contact our manager:

Telegram: @Michael_RollerAds
He’ll gladly answer all your questions
:slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, Try out our ad network called Aptoze.com . Big sites like Arabseed & vegamovies are also working with us & are very happy with their results.

No Popup/Pop Under Ads or any ads that disturb visitors.
Only Banner Ads that opens only when a user clicks on it.
HIghest Prices & Revenues
Daily Payouts.

PM me for details

Back