How to add non-removable footer credits in blogger template?

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 comments
He wants to put a fixed footer into his template (possibly containing a backlink to his site), and he wants the template not to function without it when the user deletes it. I guess.
I'm not sure, but I think there's no way to do that in Blogger. I've seen it done in WordPress templates, but there is no safe method for WP either - someone with a bit of PHP knowledge can find and remove all the code that protects the footer from being deleted.

He basically wants to remove credits from footer.
you could add some css to your template and hide that element.
for example :
#footer_credits {
display: none;
}

He basically wants to remove credits from footer.
you could add some css to your template and hide that element.
for example :
#footer_credits {
display: none;
}

he wants just opposite wht u stated/

if sm 1 hv the knowledge in programming then even Wordpress cant protect ur skll 2 b stolen :p

How To Add Non Removable Credit Link From Blog Template.

i have create a blogger template i want to that script if someone delete the footer credits all template will broken something like this thanks in advance.

I have understand your problem. You actually want to a add non removable script in your blog template design so one can not easily change or remove it. It can be done with few steps See this tutor for compelte guide

there is no proper way to do this because blogger template based on html and css and java script.all these show on single page any one can need little attempt to remove footer links.
sorry for my bad english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back