How to accept donations for a warez forum/ blog safely

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshmlovesall

Hey all
I know this has been asked many times but I wasn't able to deduce any safer way apart from Bitcoin.
I would be thankful if you great guys can chip in with your suggestions regarding how to accept donations , anonymously ( at both end ) and safely.
Most prospective donators wish to use paypal but thats not an option for obvious reasons.
I have shared bitcoin address but people complain that cant buy bitcoins or are reluctant to do so out of security reasons -- Any easy way that people can safely procure Bitcoins and then use which wallet to store and donate .. If we are able to share with them a easy way and easy and safe wallet then i feel this is the best and anonymous way.

I am open to all the ideas as long as thats safe for both donator and beneficiary.
Thanks Regards
Post automatically merged:

anyone ??

any help would be greatly appreciated :)

anyone plz ?? :)

Last edited:
12 comments
What is the domain of the forum? If it has any "warez" "watch" "download" (etc.) in it. The best option will be to use bitcoin.
no there is nothing warez-, download or watch in the url
:)
make another blog,put a little content (like about knowledge etc..) and put donation link.
redirect users to that blog
thats only last option TBH , coz for that we ll need to rent a server , register a domain and then make a blog , which is too much :(

any help would be highly appreciated

Sorry for the late reply guys

Share more suggestions guys, plz
May if someone can point to the easiest and safest method to buy BTC for general users

Help me guys plz
chip in with some solutions , method plz

Last edited:
Depending on your linking style you can make it fully legal as we did. We have tv shows / movies / tv online website, due to DMCA reports we was somehow forced to make it "legal" we still keep links to files on our website however we don't allow people to watch copyrighted content under our domain. Which makes our website bulletproof for dmca reports as we simply follow "DMCA" without any removals. In that case we was able to accept paypal payments on our website and they can do nothing with that because according to DMCA regulations you don't break any of regulation listed in it. There is nothing prohibiten in sharing links / torrent files untill you allow to download it under your domain or watch it.

Depending on your linking style you can make it fully legal as we did. We have tv shows / movies / tv online website, due to DMCA reports we was somehow forced to make it "legal" we still keep links to files on our website however we don't allow people to watch copyrighted content under our domain. Which makes our website bulletproof for dmca reports as we simply follow "DMCA" without any removals. In that case we was able to accept paypal payments on our website and they can do nothing with that because according to DMCA regulations you don't break any of regulation listed in it. There is nothing prohibiten in sharing links / torrent files untill you allow to download it under your domain or watch it.

Thats interesting
At our site we only provide download links to CnU , RG , UL , NF etc
No file is hosted in our domain
Does this mean we are totally legit .
And yes we hono DMCA requests , although we get one in 6 months really, and we remove the concerned post of that rip altogether.

You're not obligated to remove that concerned post at any way. Of course you can do that but you don't have to it's all about your personal decision. Untill those files are not available to download and watch under your domain you're legit. Ahh and remember that you can't sell direct access to files. As long as it's donation you'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back