How protect or mask streaming links?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myl0sh

Hi,

I want to open new site which contain movies, and visitors can watch movies for free in HD and FullHD resolution with subtitle like this two sites: Watch Movies, Watch Series Online, Filmovi sa Prevodom and Free Movies Online & Tv Series 2015 in High Quality and etc....
My site was created in DataLife Engine(CMS) and when I put embed code this CMS normally show video player on site that comes with this cms. But anyone can see original streaming link when go "Right click" and "View Page Source" and steal my video and reupload as his own.

I need some Flash Player, HTML player, java script or something like that to mask my links.

In testing purpose I use this video host and 2min video Watch Explore the Ocean Google Earth mp4 "Expore the Ocean" but anyone can see that video in View source page when I post on my site.

Please help me

Thanks

4 comments
You're right, I installed IDM.
But IDM shows strange url of that video?

Source link of my video: Watch Explore the Ocean Google Earth mp4
IDM show this link? rtmp://95.211.88.132/vod?h=ooi7hrja3tu3ix3h5efcfgfl3cffm3ad7k5legwj7vh5asekunsgdjbv7m4a/mp4:08/7455019194_n.mp4?h=ooi7hrja3tu3ix3h5efcfgfl3cffm3ad7k5legwj7vh5asekunsgdjbv7m4a

what's the catch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back