How much money do you spend on multiplayer content?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexW

Banned
Banned
Hi,
i'm curious how much $$$ do you guys spend on multiplayer stuff. I bought for a bout 200$ of skins in Cs:go, and 100$ for Fifa16 Ultimate team credit for gold packs.
Do you guys do it also?

9 comments
i personally don't see the appeal in buying cosmetic upgrades, but I do spend some money on stuff like memberships

I've probabilities to spent upwards towords $50-$70 on games.
Probably around $50 on Mass Effect mp content packs.
Around $70 on currency for Phantasm Star Online 2

Around $100-$200. I don't buy that much games, I don't get easily bored over old games. I like playing them over and over again.

Spend a lot for my kids on content

I don't game much anymore but my 2 boys do. I allow between $100-$150 per month for both of them for gaming. My youngest has been scammed too many times. I didn't realize there were people making so much money off the game market places.
Personally I don't like it. I liked when you could mod games yourself. I guess that had to be stopped to prevent cheating in MMORPG. Now you get nickel and dimed too much IMHO.

I am playing in World of Warcraft but I am not spending money on it at all because I am buying even gametime for gold in WoW. I feel satisfaction when I am not chosing the easy way to achieve something and that's why I am not paying for anything in games. Except game expansions ofc but even that I was buying many times from my friends for gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back