How much money do you make from Google Adsense per month ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am wondering... how do you get your adsense account approved. i have tried 3 times but no luck... one of my friend registered account with docstoc and they instantly banned it....dont know how to get an adsense account????

i am wondering... how do you get your adsense account approved. i have tried 3 times but no luck... one of my friend registered account with docstoc and they instantly banned it....dont know how to get an adsense account????

must be legal site. not copyrighted material etc.

you should only use legal material.

get a fresh gmail account, open a blogger blog and start posting about something. a couple of days after use blogger option to use ads and apply.

Maxxx, how do you promote your youtube videos to get google ads on them? As far as I know you need to have populal videos to get google ads on them..

I earned

i earned 100$ in first month 500$ in second month and 1000$ in third month but about 27th of the third month they blocked my account and so its all finished.

can anyone help me .. earn :P .. i have my adsense account unused from 1 year ! (not Blocked)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back