How much do Image hosts earn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xripper

Hi there guys. was just thinking, how much does an average image host earn.

Let's say an image host that allows both regular and adult images, and has ads placed on them. And they have a decent PPV plan too.
And the site has a decent amount of visitors too. So how much would they be earning monthly?

Last edited:
10 comments

Let's say an image host that allows both regular and adult images, and has ads placed on them. And they have a decent PPV plan too.
And the site has a decent amount of visitors too. So how much would they be earning monthly?

earning depends on your traffic and top publisher network. If your views are maximum and you are using high PPV network then your income is maximum.

earning depends on your traffic and top publisher network. If your views are maximum and you are using high PPV network then your income is maximum.

Thanks for your input mate. But I am looking for a number. Not a theory.
I know the rules of views, publishing network.
I just want a rough figure for it.

Its simple really if u depend on popunders u can break even easily and get some small amount of profit (by break even i mean pay users as well as servers easily) but if u somehow run adsense of it then u might earn alot
Note: It has to be between the images not on the images page as some assholes upload adult images in the non adult area and that might ban you
Another thing when running popunders u need to use 3 companies in order to get the revenue moving

Note: It has to be between the images not on the images page as some assholes upload adult images in the non adult area and that might ban you
What do you mean by between the images and not on it? Please can you elaborate

He meant placing adsense on a "continue" page or captcha page where no adult content is present. If you place adsense ads on the image page and someone uploads adult image, you ought to lose adsense account as they do not approve their ads for adult content.

What do you mean by between the images and not on it? Please can you elaborate

He meant placing adsense on a "continue" page or captcha page where no adult content is present. If you place adsense ads on the image page and someone uploads adult image, you ought to lose adsense account as they do not approve their ads for adult content.

Oh, ok. I see. Thanks for that ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back