Status
Not open for further replies.

MsJacquiiC

I hope this is posted in the correct section...

I'm looking to sell a forum...maybe. A forum with a matching recipe site:

The mainsite frontend is powered by Subdreamer CMS with integrated forum, powered by vBulletin with vBSEO and a slew of customizations added. The recipe site is powered by Maian Recipe script, an opensource script, which has been customized to match the main site.

There's not much traffic on either, but substantial profits can be made via Adsense, as WLS-related keywords pay out nicely!

Anyway - I find myself interested in selling these sites. If you're selling these sites = what would you start pricing at and what would be your BIN price?

Thanks ;)

J.

7 comments
if those are licenced versions of scripts you run them on, then you can get nice money, if not... without traffic you won't get much, up to 30$ i guess

Of course the licensing is legit for all ==> vBulletin, vBSEO, vB Blogs & Subdreamer. That total alone is worth at least $300+ right. Speaking of which, the forum has won vB.org and vB.com botm competitions...

Last edited:
Really shouldnt sell it, just start adding ALOT more recipes, its kind of site i had in my mind year ago but never did it.

You can make nice money out of it from affiliate linking to for example:Recipe books,light food,weight lose stuff... and more things relatated to food.

You should delete things thats not related to site like: Arcade.

Also google adsense is not so good, i see some anti virus ads on there, thats why you should look things related to food from clickbank and make your own ads.

Thanks for commenting guys - I'm just curious about selling. The sites have been collecting dust for several months now. I've no time to really dedicate to the sites, due to my other personal projects and client projects.

So if you had to name a price, considering how much work and customization have been put into both scripts.... What would you say? $1000? $1000+

J.

Does have any traffic? Because I think this is a site that needs time if i am right. ofc i am no expert but heck if my mom asked me to find a recipe online i would def search for a site like yours and right now i am interested so i am going to browse it.

I highly doubt you will research several thousand dollars, you would be lucky to get a few hundred unless you got lots of traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back